Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best cinemagraphcollab Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best cinemagraphcollab Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hollywood cinema hindi mai, akshay kumar and shahrukh khan in zee cine awards 2011 10, cinema love quotes, cine love quotes, telugu cinema latest news and updates,

• 746 Followers
  • 2299 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Meena gokul S

mute video

sateesh goutam

Happy #earthday2020. Let's take moment and write a list of ideas or a poem on how to make a #happyearth. #cinemagraphcollab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
मानवता जब संरक्षित होगी,
वृक्षों में हरियाली होगी,   
प्रकृति भी ना शोषित होगी, 
तब प्रफुल्लित पृथ्वी होगी। 
अखंडता और  एकता होगी, 
निर्मल पोखर नदियाँ होंगी, 
धरातल भी ना  दूषित होगी, 
तब प्रफुल्लित पृथ्वी होगी।  Happy #earthday2020. Let's take moment and write a list of ideas or a poem on how to make a #happyearth. 

#cinemagraphcollab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Preeti Shukla

सुप्रभात। फूल का संदेश मन का मिटे गर क्लेश होगा जीवन महका-महका #cinemagraphcollab #फूलकासंदेश #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Didipreetishukla_810

read more
फूल का संदेश
सुबहः फिर काहे की रेस, 
महका महका है सम्हा
तु क्यों उदास भला, 
सारा जग है खिला
तु क्यों उदास भला.. ।
घर का कलेश मिटा 
एक नया नया फूल है खिला,,. 
फूल का संदेश
सुबहः फिर काहे की रेस।। सुप्रभात।
फूल का संदेश
मन का मिटे गर क्लेश 
होगा जीवन महका-महका
 #cinemagraphcollab #फूलकासंदेश  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Didi#preetishukla_810

Preeti Shukla

सुप्रभात। फूल का संदेश मन का मिटे गर क्लेश होगा जीवन महका-महका #cinemagraphcollab #फूलकासंदेश #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Didi #Preetishukla_810

read more
फूल का संदेश
न कोई चिठी, 
न कोई उपदेश
तेरे मेरे प्यार का उद्देश... ।
ना कोई चिठी
ना कोई उपदेश, 
प्यारा सा फूल का संदेश ।।
 सुप्रभात।
फूल का संदेश
मन का मिटे गर क्लेश 
होगा जीवन महका-महका
 #cinemagraphcollab #फूलकासंदेश  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Didi #preetishukla_810

Preeti Shukla

#cinemagraphcollab #बहानानहींचलेगा #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Didi# my quotes# love quotes

read more
 Bahana nhi chalega  
Isqe ager sacha ho, 
Koi naya afsaana 
Nhi chalega, 
Teri isqe ki bandh jau
Dur hone ka koi bahana nhi chalega...... 

#cinemagraphcollab #बहानानहींचलेगा  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Didi# my quotes# love quotes

Preeti Shukla

7 new cinemagraphs, including one designed by our writer Avirup Dutta, which is made free and can be used by everyone. Here's a #cinemagraphcollab for the evening. :) Describe the scene at the #Supermarket #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba# preeti shukla#

read more
Sbhi market bnd h,
But fr bhi bhid bahut h.. 7 new cinemagraphs, including one designed by our writer Avirup Dutta, which is made free and can be used by everyone.

Here's a #cinemagraphcollab for the evening. :) Describe the scene at the #supermarket  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba# preeti shukla#

Vaghela Jateen

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATsilenceactsas • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts #cinemagraphcollab

read more
Huge War 
But it has no needed to any sword and aeros
It has own Weopen
Which can destroy lacs mindset.. OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATsilenceactsas • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Collab with your soulful words.✨

• Must use hashtag:  #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Uvarani jaganathan

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATpainhasalanguahe • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #Pain #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts #cinemagraphcollab

read more
Which replies with success!  OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATpainhasalanguahe 
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️
Collab with your soulful words.✨  

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Uvarani jaganathan

I can't get over the fact that if I sum the total number of words I wrote on YQ so far, it'd make 30 books. Share your realisations with this #cinemagraphcollab. #cantgetoverfact #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Once the heart which loved me now hates me the most... I can't get over the fact that if I sum the total number of words I wrote on YQ so far, it'd make 30 books. 

Share your realisations with this #cinemagraphcollab. #cantgetoverfact  #YourQuoteAndMine

Uvarani jaganathan

Here's a #cinemagraphcollab for the night. #rainthroughthewindow #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Without any disturbance of mobile phones
With too much of love upon each other
Added to the words of love
Is the bestest feeling... Here's a #cinemagraphcollab for the night. #rainthroughthewindow #cinemagraph  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification