Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best poemoftruth Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best poemoftruth Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the way i love you poem, example of poem about love, gujarati poem on love, edgar allan poe love poems, love poem good morning,

• 26 Followers
  • 27 Stories

Hemlata Pandey

It's #poemtime. Write a #poemoftruth where you confess something you haven't yet told. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
We are already into Mess...
What's the point of sharing other mess going on in my life.. It's #poemtime. Write a #poemoftruth where you confess something you haven't yet told.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Abid

It's #poemtime. #yqsayyed #soultrigger Write a #poemoftruth where you confess something you haven't yet told. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It started long ago and I tried hard to nip it in the bud but it bloomed and I frantically searched every nook and corner to keep it away from prying eyes.
Yes.. It is between us.. 
There is magic and 
it is called 'something'.

It's #poemtime. 
#yqsayyed
#soultrigger 
Write a #poemoftruth where you confess something you haven't yet told.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Neerja

(Quote302) #peaceofmind is the priority, why to tell each and everything to a person if explanations are also expected at the same timing! (That is क्यों ही अपने पैर पर कुल्हाड़ी मारना? अपन को mental peace से मतलब है रे बाबा, नहीं बताना हमको bc..simple 🤷🏽‍♀️) #peace "😱 गाली" " .. हाँ तो?🤷🏽‍♀️" 'Just Listen' , do people actually do that..? and this reminds me of the book 'Just Listen' by Mark Goulston. (Grammatical mistakes, yes might be possible..) #musings #YourQuoteAndMine #aestheticthoughts #poemtime #poemoftruth

read more
'Cause 'it' wasn't meant to tell you.. 
If told...are you sure : 
That you wouldn't be judging me..? 
That you won't be telling me, what should have I done, at that timings..? 
I know, I might have done wrongs
But will you be able to just listen me?.. and just try to understand ME!? 

No dear no!! 
It's not that easy! 
'Sayings' and 'Doings' are two very different things.. 

If you say, you are there to listen and not judgemental... 
But..will you be, actually (doing), just listening me...!? 
No! 
That's why.. I did not tell you something
'Cause it wasn't meant to tell you, each and every fucking thing...!!  (Quote302) #peaceofmind is the priority, why to tell each and everything to a person if explanations are also expected at the same timing! (That is क्यों ही अपने पैर पर कुल्हाड़ी मारना? अपन को mental peace से मतलब है रे बाबा, नहीं बताना हमको bc..simple 🤷🏽‍♀️) #peace  
"😱 गाली"
"  .. हाँ तो?🤷🏽‍♀️"

'Just Listen' , do people actually do that..? and this reminds me of the book 'Just Listen' by Mark Goulston. 

(Grammatical mistakes, yes might be possible..)

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

It's #poemtime. Write a #poemoftruth where you confess something you haven't yet told. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You still exist in my writings... It's #poemtime. Write a #poemoftruth where you confess something you haven't yet told.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dipak Tanna

read more
I m suffing with love🥰
When u put hair besides face
I am one who play it
When u shake the left leg
I am one who know u r telling lies
When u wear saari for 45 min 
I am one who clean house 🤣
But in last btw I am
U r done 200 % adjustment for me It's #poemtime. Write a #poemoftruth where you confess something you haven't yet told.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Swapnali Debata

It's #poemtime. Write a #poemoftruth where you confess something you haven't yet told. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba poetry love #Collab

read more
That,
I love you a lot and my heart beats for you.
With each throb, my heart pumps out blood carrying your name and circulating it in my entire body.
I live for you and that my breathing will cease if I get away from you. It's #poemtime. Write a #poemoftruth where you confess something you haven't yet told.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #poetry #love #collab

Krithika Jayasheela

read more
Remember the time, 
when you asked me how I was 
and I told you I was fine
but truth to be told, I was not.
There were too many - little 
chaos running on my mind.
I didn't know if telling you  
would make things easier
that is why I felt silence is better
I'm not sure if you 
found out that I was lying 
or you just felt like telling that 
whatsoever happens you would
be there for me and I can count on you
that was when I poured my heart out to you
after which I really felt fine. It's #poemtime. Write a #poemoftruth where you confess something you haven't yet told.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Writer Jiया

It's #poemtime. Write a #poemoftruth where you confess something you haven't yet told. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba _ And sometimes the real grief is better than a fake grin. _ #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqenglish #yqlove #yqtales

read more
Which has morphed into a lone 
Projection of my own regrets wearing
Necklace of grief. It's #poemtime. Write a #poemoftruth where you confess something you haven't yet told.  #YourQuoteAndMine
_
And sometimes the real grief is better than a fake grin.
_
#yqbaba #yqquotes #yqenglish #yqlove #yqtales

INK IMPRESSION

read more
Becoz I feared to lose you .
 It's #poemtime. Write a #poemoftruth where you confess something you haven't yet told.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Haleema Thanvi

read more
That I loved you more each passing moment
That your memories haunts me but no regret
That you are the only I long to live with
You are my ultimate truth rest all mere myth

ThanVi
26/06/2020 It's #poemtime. Write a #poemoftruth where you confess something you haven't yet told.  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification