Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lovefound Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lovefound Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i found your love when i lost my heart to you lyrics, i found your love when i lost my heart to you, in love when i found you, i found your love for me, i found your love in a bottle of you,

• 51 Followers
  • 51 Stories

Seema Sharma

Where is #lovefound? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
there was nothing to expect and know there is only to fullfill someone's special expectations.  Where is #lovefound? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sunil Zarikar

Where is #lovefound? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #English love life #Trust

read more
Trust is important than cheating..
Faith is important than doubt..
Caring is important than comparison..
Feeling important than his or her current appearance... 
Person is important than the situation.. 
Where forgiveness live in person... Where is #lovefound? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #english #love #life #trust

Alok Jain

Where is #lovefound? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lovequote love #lovequotes #LoveStory

read more
there is immense respect, trust & positivity.  Where is #lovefound? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
#lovequote #love #lovequotes #lovestory

Bizz_are_ Soul

Where is #lovefound? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba #beliefislove #nurturelove

read more
belief has been nurtured with utmost care... Where is #lovefound? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#beliefislove 
#nurturelove

cressy adoline

Where is #lovefound? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine #fakeworldfakepeople love Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It matters more, than anything which
Fakes its presence through its aesthetic
Appearance; Which matters more in
These world of fake people!  Where is #lovefound? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine #fakeworldfakepeople #love

Protesting Mind 💎

Where is #lovefound? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক #sapnorudrek #protesting_mind

read more
There is no disagreement,
 and the two have a common denominator. 
Which helps to strengthen this love. Where is #lovefound? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
#স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক #sapnorudrek #protesting_mind

Anaya Agarwal

Where is #lovefound? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

...you willingly surrender....

rather than...

......wanting to conquer Where is #lovefound? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

ÅJÎT KÙMÅR

read more
 trust is the carier of love. Where is #lovefound? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sita Prasad

read more
There is freshness of free breeze,
You know, for breeze to arrive, the windows of mind have to be open. Where is #lovefound? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sadaf Wani

Where is #lovefound? #folloeformore #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
       It isn't needed to be shown
       Just Reciprocated feeling of 
             Intimacy beholds it. 

Where is #lovefound?
#folloeformore #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification