Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thoughtofthemidnight Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thoughtofthemidnight Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dost thou love life time, dost thou love life, thought love english to hindi, trust your heart if the seas catch fire and live by love though the stars walk backward, trust your heart if the seas catch fire live by love though the stars walk backward meaning,

• 4 Followers
  • 648 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

ASHISH SINGH

mute video

ASHISH SINGH

mute video

DEV MISHRA.

HEART BREAK IS FAR MORE RAMPART DISEASE THEN HEART ATTACK

©DEV MISHRA. #dhundh #thoughtofthemidnight

Tushar Paul

***what's your definition of forever?*** #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #forever #thoughtofthemidnight #ficttalkwithtushar

read more
Cuddling in my arms she wispered: Forever appears so clear when you are near!

I replied: Forever are the moments we spend together! Just be in the moment and it would be a chapter of our forever! ***what's your definition of forever?***

#yqbaba #yourquotebaba #forever #thoughtofthemidnight #ficttalkwithtushar

Tushar Paul

Eye for the sky
if you want to reach
the clouds,
however, 
to reach the sky
eye for the stars!— % & What are you eying for?

#yqbaba #oneliner #yourquotebaba #thoughtofthemidnight #stars #sky #clouds #justathought

Tushar Paul

A rainy winter overcast
chilly wind swaying past
It is getting freezing cold
tough to cheer and uphold
Going out is for the bold
staying home is like getting old
Whatever I touch
has layers of cold
Nothing else in plush
left to unfold
Outdoor it's Omicron scare
infection spreading looming fear
Only sigh of relief
are hot coffee and plum cake
Looks like it's a fixture
made in hell
the wild weather
and the COVID realm! The winter rhymes!

#yqbaba #cold #thoughtofthemidnight #winter #winterquotes #wotd #yourquote #omicron

Tushar Paul

Me: Hey, how are you?

She: I'm good!
But, do I know you?

Me: Oh! You might not!
However, I felt like I do!

and it continued... ***How are you!***

#yourquote #thoughtofthemidnight #ficttalkwithtushar #howareyou #yqbaba #1stmeet #1stmove #doiknowyou

Tushar Paul

Wild flowers look best in the wilderness,
plucking and putting them in a vase make them lose their beauty!
 ***wild flowers***

#yqbaba #yourquote #thoughtofthemidnight #flower #beauty #wilderness #change #justathought

Tushar Paul

There's quite a long distance between desire and deserve! 
To deserve you have to be worthy and you cannot be worthy just by making a wish!
Potential, persistence and patiance are the key ingredients to be worthy! ***The 3Ps to be worthy!***

#yourquote #yqbaba #thoughtofthemidnight #potential #worthy #persistence #patience #quotebytushar

Tushar Paul

***participation - complition - satisfaction*** #yourquote #thoughtofthemidnight #yqbaba #Participate #completed #Satisfaction #Process #Focus

read more
Don't just be content with perticipation,
focus on the process of completion. It will give you a higher level of satisfaction! ***participation - complition - satisfaction***

#yourquote #thoughtofthemidnight #yqbaba #participate #completed #satisfaction #process #focus
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification