Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best nightisaperson Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best nightisaperson Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about good night hubby i love you, love shayri good night sms 0, good night love gif images 480, i miss you good night pic, good morning and good night images with quotes,

• 28 Followers
  • 28 Stories

Seema Sharma

What would happen if night were a person? #nightisaperson #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
it would be best friend of many of us.  What would happen if night were a person? #nightisaperson #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Mahima Jain

What would happen if night were a person? #nightisaperson #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqenglish #yqaestheticthoughts #aestheticthoughts #Night

read more
He/She will be My 
Best Friend Forever... What would happen if night were a person? #nightisaperson #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqenglish #yqaestheticthoughts #aestheticthoughts #night

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

What would happen if night were a person? #nightisaperson #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
He would have known
all our secrets, 
Some deep, 
Some dirty
But overall
He would have known
the real us... What would happen if night were a person? #nightisaperson #YourQuoteAndMine

Nfb ..

read more
Then I would hold it tightly,so tight that even air won't be able to pass between us.
   Hold it ,and let it envelope me in its dark mysteries and 
  let it haunt all my deepest scars and unbearable loneliness by its prolonged presence. What would happen if night were a person? #nightisaperson #YourQuoteAndMine

Swapnali Debata

What would happen if night were a person? #nightisaperson #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqaestheticthoughts #Collab #Night

read more
then everyone would seek his shelter to rest and to relax. What would happen if night were a person? #nightisaperson #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqaestheticthoughts #collab #night

Rajnish Sharma

read more
I would have been sleeping  in her arms
like a child... What would happen if night were a person? #nightisaperson #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
I'd feel the warmth without need
of a blanket. What would happen if night were a person? #nightisaperson #YourQuoteAndMine

Arunima Thakur

read more
Definitely I fell in love with him What would happen if night were a person? #nightisaperson #YourQuoteAndMine

Heartless Devil

read more
Deep darkness in his heart
His nature is to remain calm and silent
Everyone's fatigue is removed by his touch
Only the lack of light in the middle of his chest What would happen if night were a person? #nightisaperson #YourQuoteAndMine

Tushar Jangid

What would happen if night were a person? #nightisaperson #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqaestheticthoughts #Rio #aestheticthoughts #Truth

read more
he would be the most reliable, most handsome person and the best motivator in the whole world.  What would happen if night were a person? #nightisaperson #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqaestheticthoughts 
#rio 
#aestheticthoughts 
#truth
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification