Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yqparentnaama Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yqparentnaama Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about yqp, muhammad ali quotes champions aren t made in gyms, aren t pronunciation, aren t, some birds aren t meant to be caged,

• 233 Followers
  • 570 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Rahul Sharma

Who are you? Who are you if/when not looked through the eyes of the world? Write a poem titled 'I' because today that's all I want to read. Here's the poem by YQ Parentnaama: I am the parent #yqbaba #yqtales #randomthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine #aboutme #yqparentnaama #myIpoem

read more
Know one can never be perfect in worldly affairs but i always try to become a better and more perfect version of me. Who are you? 
Who are you if/when not looked through the eyes of the world?

Write a poem titled 'I' because today that's all I want to read.

Here's the poem by YQ Parentnaama:
I
am the parent

Sanchali Desai

"I spent 30 years trying to get away from the me that was you. And I'll tell you what, kid. I hate to say it, but you were the best part all along." - The Adam Project #tryingtogetaway #yqparentnaama #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Parentnaama Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 You & Your Memories 
 "I spent 30 years trying to get away from the me that was you. And I'll tell you what, kid. I hate to say it, but you were the best part all along."

- The Adam Project

#tryingtogetaway #yqparentnaama #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Parentnaama
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Nandipati Kalyani

As a child, I thought my freedom lies in marriage. #freedomyqp #yqparentnaama #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Parentnaama Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Being able to take care of myself 
without anyone's help
But that proved to be wrong
 As a child, I thought
my freedom lies in
marriage.

#freedomyqp #yqparentnaama #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Nandipati Kalyani

Good morning and a Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers, across ages, cultures, borders, genders and barriers. Conforming mothers and non conforming mothers, homely mothers and wild mothers, calm mothers and loud mothers, stay at home and working mothers, single mothers, surrogate mothers, mothers who are not mothers- fathers, siblings, uncles/ aunts, grandparents, teachers, nannies and friends. Hell, even the toxic mothers. Write a listicle for the prompt, that is, write your piece in the fo #MothersDay #YourQuoteAndMine #yqparentnaama #listicleyqp

read more

👉🏻Your voice touches my heart 
👉🏻I never expressed that I  loved you
👉🏻Very cheerfully you gave the best
👉🏻Your smile relieves my pain
👉🏻Can't envisage your absence 
👉🏻Never wished her 
            HAPPY MOTHERS DAY
                                      Good morning and a Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers, across ages, cultures, borders, genders and barriers. Conforming mothers and non conforming mothers, homely mothers and wild mothers, calm mothers and loud mothers, stay at home and working mothers, single mothers, surrogate mothers, mothers who are not mothers- fathers, siblings, uncles/ aunts, grandparents, teachers, nannies and friends. 
Hell, even the toxic mothers.

Write a listicle for the prompt, that is, write your piece in the fo

Nandipati Kalyani

My sleep is like the Uber cabs. It can never find my location. What's your sleep like? Wake up to its simile now. #YourQuoteAndMine #YoSimWriMo #yqparentnaama #sleepsimile

read more

Voluntarily affection
During failures and 
Out of courtesy 
it enters to end the 
existence of 
my plan of action My sleep is like
the Uber cabs.
It can never find
my location.

What's your sleep like?
Wake up to its simile now.

Nandipati Kalyani

If I could open my box of mistakes I would find a mother as her mother. #openfindyqp #doublecollab #yqparentnaama #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Parentnaama

read more
A flash of remembrance 

A mixture of different tastes sweet, sour, salt, pungent, spice and bitter of golden prominence If I could open
my box of mistakes 
I would find
a mother
as her mother.

#openfindyqp #doublecollab #yqparentnaama  #YourQuoteAndMine

Seema Sharma

A fight with parents is like eating chocolates on a non cheat day. The guilt is always there, before and after. Come up with your own simile for this prompt. :) #YourQuoteAndMine #yqparentnaama #fightingsimile

read more
talking in a debate of news channel where suddenly anchor says "sorry i can't hear you"😉. A fight with parents is like
eating chocolates on a 
non cheat day.
The guilt is always there,
before and after.

Come up with your own simile for this prompt. :)

Haseena Dudekula

When life gives you a daughter, give her life. On the occasion of International Daughter's Day, share your thoughts on what do daughters bring to this world and what they take away from it. #daughtersdayparentnaama #yqparentnaama #DaughtersDay #cinemagraph #cinemagraphcollab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Parentnaama

read more
it's a blessing in disguise,
a security for a lifetime,
for having someone
having your back for ever
no matter what.
 When life gives you a daughter,
give her life.

On the occasion of International Daughter's Day, share your thoughts on what do daughters bring to this world and what they take away from it.

#daughtersdayparentnaama #yqparentnaama #daughtersday #cinemagraph
#cinemagraphcollab #YourQuoteAndMine

Haseena Dudekula

Pimples are like dysfunctional families. You itch to break them and when you do break them accidentally they leave behind marks more unsightly than they would normally have. #YourQuoteAndMine #yqparentnaama #pimplysimile

read more
unwanted guests,
sprouting up at all the wrong times,
an embarrassment,
overstaying their visit,
leaving a trail of scars...  Pimples are like 
dysfunctional families.
You itch to break them
and when you do break them accidentally 
they leave behind marks
more unsightly 
than they would normally have.

Chitra Iyer

Write a poem that ends with the line- Home is where the hurt is. #hurthome #yqparentnaama #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Parentnaama

read more
A cup of argument lies
half emptied
electric silence hangs in the air
the sette groans
with stressful moans
the books aching, unread. 
Heavy souls burdened
with oversized bodies saunter 
laying themselves down
when life's a bother
soaking pillows wet