Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lessonsfriendstaught Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lessonsfriendstaught Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quote about love and life lessons, lesson quotes about love, word less than or equal to, lessons in life quotes, singing lessons near me,

• 33 Followers
  • 34 Stories

Koms

Koms

Alok Jain

Innocence in life is purely an essence of life. Don't ever change yourself for the people around, be what you love to be always. #nightquotes #quotewithdnd #lifequote #lessonsfriendstaught #bestyqhindiquotes #quotesinstagram

read more
Innocence in life is purely an essence of life.
~~~
Don't ever change yourself for the people around, be what you love to be always.
~~ Innocence in life is purely an essence of life.

Don't ever change yourself for the people around, be what you love to be always.

#nightquotes #quotewithdnd #lifequote #lessonsfriendstaught #bestyqhindiquotes #quotesinstagram

Parkavi Rengaraj

Welcome to the day 10 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. At times, we find our greatest teachers in our friends who guide us in our most crucial moments that often teachers and parents don't have access to. Today, remember the lessons your friends taught you. #lessonsfriendstaught #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba They are the reason that i didn't lose my sanity and this one is for them and i love them so much.

read more
1.You are allowed to have flaws.We will still love you.
2.This whole world might turn against you and wage war but we will stand with you.
3.You may want to push us away from you but we will stick to you no matter what. Welcome to the day 10 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

At times, we find our greatest teachers in our friends who guide us in our most crucial moments that often teachers and parents don't have access to.

Today, remember the lessons your friends taught you. #lessonsfriendstaught #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba         
They are the reason that i didn't lose my sanity and this one is for them and i love them so much.

Priyanka Rathod

Welcome to the day 10 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. At times, we find our greatest teachers in our friends who guide us in our most crucial moments that often teachers and parents don't have access to. Today, remember the lessons your friends taught you. #lessonsfriendstaught #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #fakefriendship

read more
Never trust their innocent face.
They are fake, selfish and gold digger.
Stay away from my life.. and don't act smart in front of me.. Strangers are far better than u..
 Welcome to the day 10 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

At times, we find our greatest teachers in our friends who guide us in our most crucial moments that often teachers and parents don't have access to.

Today, remember the lessons your friends taught you. #lessonsfriendstaught #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #fakefriendship

Bizz_are_ Soul

Welcome to the day 10 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. At times, we find our greatest teachers in our friends who guide us in our most crucial moments that often teachers and parents don't have access to. Today, remember the lessons your friends taught you. #lessonsfriendstaught #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Know your friends,some can be true ones,some fake
True friends never judge you,
Stay attached to true friends,forever... Welcome to the day 10 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Sita Prasad

Welcome to the day 10 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. At times, we find our greatest teachers in our friends who guide us in our most crucial moments that often teachers and parents don't have access to. Today, remember the lessons your friends taught you. #lessonsfriendstaught #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
1. Just go by the stride. 
2. There are things money can't buy,  
         like  friendship 
3. Your life is yours, mine is mine. 
    Yet there for each other when
     needed. 

Welcome to the day 10 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
During hard time only you have to face the time

Untill and unless you make your mind fix to leave the negativity, no friend's suggestions can help you to be positive. 

You can find the real you, with your friend... Welcome to the day 10 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Nfb ..

read more
1.Be my own friend,Only I can't leave myself
2.Its a two way street,efforts has to be made from both.
3.Friendship rearly passes the test of time but when it does its beauty is beyond words. Welcome to the day 10 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Swapnali Debata

Welcome to the day 10 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. At times, we find our greatest teachers in our friends who guide us in our most crucial moments that often teachers and parents don't have access to. Today, remember the lessons your friends taught you. #lessonsfriendstaught #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqaestheticthoughts #Collab

read more
Don't blindly trust anyone.
You matter till the day you are of some use to others.
No one will even think for a second before hurting you or before with your emotions. Welcome to the day 10 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqaestheticthoughts #collab
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification