Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 3MoveOnThingstoDo Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 3MoveOnThingstoDo Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about move to ios, to move forward through the tabs, snails move with the help of, to move forward codycross, to move forward cody crossword,

• 42 Followers
  • 43 Stories

Vibha Saroj

Welcome to the day 12 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. You cannot move on without moving quite literally. We all have coped with love loss personally, intimately, and found ways to not only survive but let go with grace. Share lessons from your life in today's list. #3MoveOnThingstoDo #lifelessons #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
1) Didn't try to find healing in another person.

2) Dedicated myself to my goals like never before.

3) Stayed close to my friends and family.  Welcome to the day 12 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

You cannot move on without moving quite literally. We all have coped with love loss personally, intimately, and found ways to not only survive but let go with grace. Share lessons from your life in today's list. #3MoveOnThingstoDo #lifelessons  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Ayesha Ansari

Welcome to the day 12 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. You cannot move on without moving quite literally. We all have coped with love loss personally, intimately, and found ways to not only survive but let go with grace. Share lessons from your life in today's list. #3MoveOnThingstoDo #lifelessons #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
1. Believed in myself
2. Spent a lot of time with family
3. Thought of the Future Welcome to the day 12 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

You cannot move on without moving quite literally. We all have coped with love loss personally, intimately, and found ways to not only survive but let go with grace. Share lessons from your life in today's list. #3MoveOnThingstoDo #lifelessons  #YourQuoteAndMine

Abhishek Latta

read more
Introspection
Gratitude
Positive Attitude Welcome to the day 12 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Sita Prasad

Welcome to the day 12 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. You cannot move on without moving quite literally. We all have coped with love loss personally, intimately, and found ways to not only survive but let go with grace. Share your tips from your life experience in today's list. #3MoveOnThingstoDo #lifelessons #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Everyday has new beginnings.

Forgive for your peace.

As I am right even others are at times. Listen and act.  Welcome to the day 12 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

You cannot move on without moving quite literally. We all have coped with love loss personally, intimately, and found ways to not only survive but let go with grace. Share your tips from your life experience in today's list. #3MoveOnThingstoDo #lifelessons  #YourQuoteAndMine

Mir Sohail

read more
1. I made my ♥️ much stronger than the stones 
2. I'm Blessed to have so many Lovely Friends 
3. I Live in Present & enjoy my Life Welcome to the day 12 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
I Accepted the truth

Tried not to talk about it more

Involved in things that excites me... Welcome to the day 12 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Madhu Jain

read more
Yoga 
Being busy with books
Your quote app  Welcome to the day 12 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Kushika Goyal

read more
1. Expressing myself through writing.
2. Believing that everything happens for good cause.
3. Taking responsibility to act mature in future.
 Welcome to the day 12 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

praveen kalabhavi

read more
1) Things always get better with time, just wait and see.
2) When things go wrong, don't go with them.
3) Expect more from yourself and less from others. Welcome to the day 12 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

praveen kalabhavi

read more
1) I believe in Karma. If the good is sown, the good is collected.
2) When positive things are made, that returns well.
3) As long as karma exists, the world changes. There will always be karma to be taken care of. Welcome to the day 12 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification