Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best houseislike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best houseislike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love to sing when santa comes to my house, the present house, a house and a home poem, hou meaning in english, roshandaan in house,

• 45 Followers
  • 45 Stories

Arshi Dokadia

Welcome to the day 6 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Today, talk about the place you live in. #houseislike #simile #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
a thrilling fantasy novel, 
we have fairies, dragons,
monsters, wizards,
gardens, and dungeons.
But most importantly,
we have hope,
magic and a safe haven. Welcome to the day 6 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Today, talk about the place you live in. #houseislike #simile #yqspecial   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

கிருஷ்ண சங்கர்

Welcome to the day 6 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Today, talk about the place you live in. #houseislike #simile #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Heaven....
If you are with me..! Welcome to the day 6 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Today, talk about the place you live in. #houseislike #simile #yqspecial   #YourQuoteAndMine

Haseena Dudekula

read more
my nest,
where I rest,
and be my best,
with my quest for joy,
where I invest in peace and calm !
 Welcome to the day 6 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Chitra Iyer

read more
bits n pieces of me filling up spaces that breathe comfort and simplicity,
that invite warmth and where you long to come back to whenever your heart calls
Welcome to my home that's so me in every way, 
Welcome, dear friend, to feel at home in you
🌹
 Welcome to the day 6 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Shankar K

read more
Heaven....
If you are with me..! Welcome to the day 6 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Sakshi Vashist

First place had huge windows
Air could come and go
But not like the balcony
Where we left our childhood, a decade ago

Second place had declared walls
Lemon peach pink and blue
But none can beat the painting
With moonlight, boat and a hue

Third place has the trees
With mangoes, Ashoka trees and few other
But they all just reminded me
Of the flower garlands we made for mother

Fourth place, seriously, had the best view
Buildings, showrooms and other other homes
But nothing beats the feeling of a house
That gives me a hug of a home of my own
— % &  #paidstory #home #house #houseislike #homesmellslike #homeisheaven #nostalgia

Shree

#happyending #houseislike #Home 💕 🍀🍀🌻🍀🍀 #a_journey_of_thoughts Shree Walk us through the times house was empty and lonely. #aboutme #housefeelslonely #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
... It's less of home,
Not cozy enough,
Dried of emotions,
Full of fathom ocean gleams,
Desert realm sunbeam.
Suffocating windowpanes.

And, when you're around,
Love drizzles over me
Pondered in my heart 
brings fairy festivity,
The same house is
beautiful, our home again! #happyending #houseislike #home 💕
🍀🍀🌻🍀🍀
#a_journey_of_thoughts
Shree 

Walk us through the times house was empty and lonely. #aboutme #housefeelslonely #YourQuoteAndMine

Abhishek Latta

read more
Fairytale theater.... Welcome to the day 6 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Anaya Agarwal

read more

...... a magnet

It pulls me back from anywhere 😀 Welcome to the day 6 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Sita Prasad

Welcome to the day 6 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Today, talk about the place you live in. #houseislike #simile #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #FreeVerse

read more
A temple early in the morning,
due to freshness of fragrance,
a restaurant by lunch,
love is served with care,
a small nest by the branches,
one by one the inhabitants snuggle,
a calm abode,
everyone retires after a day long toil.  Welcome to the day 6 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #freeverse
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification