Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best societyiwant Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best societyiwant Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about world telecommunication and information society day 2019, world telecommunication and information society day, servants of india society upsc, servants of people society, servants of india society founder,

• 30 Followers
  • 31 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Monisha Biswas

Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #societyiwant #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Me to become dependable

To become independent Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #societyiwant #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Nandipati Kalyani

Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #societyiwant #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

To follow their rules and regulations
To firmly decide it's stand in campaign

To follow my rules
To decide my stand Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #societyiwant #YourQuoteAndMine

Mir Sohail

read more
people to behave like puppets 

people to behave like real 
human beings  Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #societyiwant #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
to follow the crowd
and reach where crowd has ended
killing their dreams
and stepping on the steps of sacrifice

to step on the stair created by me... Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #societyiwant #YourQuoteAndMine

Neha

read more
Apple polishing 

Realism  Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #societyiwant #YourQuoteAndMine

Abhijeet Singh Yadav

Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #societyiwant #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #AbhijeetSingh #Yadav #sikandar #Uttarakhand

read more
money with me. 

Only peacefull life

Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #societyiwant #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #abhijeetsingh  #yadav  #sikandar  #uttarakhand

Anjana Parli Baburaj

read more
A person who is a billionaire in money

To be a billionaire of my satisfaction Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #societyiwant #YourQuoteAndMine

Kajal Kiran

read more
A person without a personality of one's own

The world of billions with different personas of their own Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #societyiwant #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
me to follow their code of conduct

to follow my heart Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #societyiwant #YourQuoteAndMine

Chidanand Mayachari

Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #societyiwant #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #csmayachari

read more
me to follow its code of conduct. 

to live my normal life Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #societyiwant #YourQuoteAndMine
#csmayachari
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification