Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 13wordstory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 13wordstory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 13waz, 13wam, 13warnme, ascending and descending order, harry potter and the order of the phoenix,

• 36 Followers
  • 51 Stories

Springblossoms

We open the door of bravery to kill your slavery of cowardice terrorism.  JAI HIND JAI BHARAT 🙏🌟

#door #13wordstory #indianarmy #pulwamaattack #balakot #yqbaba #365days365quotes #terrorism

Springblossoms

When can you give someone feedback? When you understand their ideology completely!!! If you don't understand it would be better to be silent or try once more to interpret it correctly🙏💜 #feedback #13wordstory #understanding #yqbaba #yqspecial life #Truth #Perception

read more
Feedback is perception 
of understanding.
Never give a wrong 
information to your soul. When can you give someone feedback? When you understand their ideology completely!!! If you don't understand it would be better to be silent or try once more to interpret it correctly🙏💜
#feedback #13wordstory #understanding #yqbaba #yqspecial #life #truth #perception

CM Chaitanyaa

Crores of envy, Lakhs of deceit, Thousands of falsehood, Hundreds of cupidity.

!! Human !!  #yqbaba #yqenglish #yqstories #yqspecial #13wordstory #human_nature

The Incomplete Metaphor

I saw you and instantly fell for you.
Love disease had struck me. #13wordstory #love #365days365quotes #yqbaba #nitsy

74/365

Anuj Jain

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #13wordstory. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
As she opened the door,
the milkman asked,
Fallen down the stairs again? Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #13wordstory.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :)  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Giftsy Dorcas

The caption read 
"SAY NO TO WAR" 
above a closed door, they refused.
 #yqbaba #13wordstory #door #saynotowar #giftsydorcas #newwritersclub #yqchallenge

Snigdha Agrawal

Social fabric of this nation,
sewn together with colorful patches,
makes it unique. #13wordstory #yqbaba #yqquotes #dailychallenge #writingresolution #writinginspiration #readingminds #readwriteunite

Nitish

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #13wordstory. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Life flows like a river.
Nope! Mine is a pond,
 cried a widow.
 Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #13wordstory.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :)  #YourQuoteAndMine

Akthari Begum

read more
Understanding 
With happy listening.  Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #13wordstory.

Sourajita D

Healer❤ While curing just eliminates the sign of the problem, healing gets you in whole form! #sourajita #FirstLove #healer #quotereview #lovewithouthim #newwritersclub #synonymconnect #13wordstory This has a very special place for me❤. Would always wait for you, Healer? Wish one day we can meet!

read more
HEALER
"I wanted to get a cure
 for my heartbreak.
Eventually, he healed me!" Healer❤

While curing just eliminates the sign of the problem, healing gets you in whole form!

#sourajita #firstlove #healer #quotereview #lovewithouthim #newwritersclub #synonymconnect #13wordstory  

This has a very special place for me❤. Would always wait for you, Healer? Wish one day we can meet!
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification