Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sunrisesbeforeme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sunrisesbeforeme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sun ri yashoda maiya tera lala bada satati hai, sun re yashoda maiya tera lala bada satati hai, in poem enterprise the sun symbolize, sun rises in the east in hindi, _ sun rises in the east,

• 15 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Dr.J.Kavitha

Good morning! Collab and complete the story of the sun that rises before you. #Sunrise #sunrisesbeforeme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
On Sundays... Good morning! Collab and complete the story of the sun that rises before you. #Sunrise #sunrisesbeforeme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

MSJ Quotes

Good morning! Collab and complete the story of the sun that rises before you. #Sunrise #sunrisesbeforeme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I can't rise before it..

It sets before I set,
Then,
I set my rise before i set..
Though I tried rising my set,
I still end up not setting my rise..

And the Sun.. it again rises before me..
😅 Good morning! Collab and complete the story of the sun that rises before you. #Sunrise #sunrisesbeforeme #YourQuoteAndMine

Giftsy Dorcas

Good morning! Collab and complete the story of the sun that rises before you. #Sunrise #sunrisesbeforeme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #giftsydorcas #newwritersclub

read more
Wiping darkness off the screen
Casting light on every scene. Good morning! Collab and complete the story of the sun that rises before you. #Sunrise #sunrisesbeforeme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #giftsydorcas #newwritersclub

The Cold Summers

read more
rushing fast to duty
chasing my window side tree
thats tired of saving its leaves
from the autumn's miserable plea
peeping out of a cross-branch hole
it reached for my eyes
that wore wrinkles on its glow,
piercing past the curtains
its beams intrude my sleep somehow,
and all this quest is to wake me up
for wishing a sweet Good Morning though ! Good morning! Collab and complete the story of the sun that rises before you. #Sunrise #sunrisesbeforeme #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
Just like my mother up and about
all the year round. Good morning! Collab and complete the story of the sun that rises before you. #Sunrise #sunrisesbeforeme #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

#sunrisesbeforeme the Earth

read more
காலைக்கதிரவன்

தங்க இரதமேறி பொன்குடமேந்தி
வெண்ணிற ஆடை உடுத்தி
வெண்மலர்வளைய மேந்தி
வளைய வரும் ஆதவனே! வருக!
பச்சைப் புவி மகள் நீல ஆடை உடுத்தி
வருகைக்காகக் காத்திருக்கிறாள்.
அவளுக்கு அவ்வட்டவளைய
மலர்க் கிரீடத்தைச் சூட்டுக!
அவளை உன் அரசி ஆக்கிடு ஆதவனே! #sunrisesbeforeme #the Earth

Batul Hafiji

Good morning! Collab and complete the story of the sun that rises before you. #Sunrise #sunrisesbeforeme #YourQuoteAndMine #quotesbybatulhafiji #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes

read more
Sneaking through the clouds.
As if playing hide and seek. 

Making the universe beautiful, 
With its beautiful rays.
Like a messenger of God, 
Promising a brighter, new day.  Good morning! Collab and complete the story of the sun that rises before you. #Sunrise #sunrisesbeforeme #YourQuoteAndMine
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqbaba
#yqdidi
#yqquotes

The Cold Summers

read more
rushing fast to duty
chasing my window side tree
thats tired of saving its leaves
from the autumn's miserable plea
peeping out of a cross-branch hole
it reached for my eyes
that wore wrinkles on its glow,
piercing past the curtains
its beams intrude my sleep somehow,
and all this quest is to wake me up
for wishing a sweet Good Morning though ! Good morning! Collab and complete the story of the sun that rises before you. #Sunrise #sunrisesbeforeme #YourQuoteAndMine

Hira Vajahat

read more
to tell me that brightness(happiness) can again lighten your life even after a dark night(sadness). Good morning! Collab and complete the story of the sun that rises before you. #Sunrise #sunrisesbeforeme #YourQuoteAndMine

Kavy Goyal

Darkest nights have the brightest ending.  #firstquote #darknights #moonlight #sunrisesbeforeme #newlife #Kavy_KY
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification