Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best passmethepillow Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best passmethepillow Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mere pass nahi hai song download, kisi ke pas time nahi hai shayri video free download 0, jo dil ke pass rehte hai status, lafz nhi hai mere pas shayri 0, waqt ni hai unke pas type shayri 0,

• 24 Followers
  • 24 Stories

Srishti Yadav

#Collab and write a letter to the night that starts with #passmethepillow #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Of your arms.
Let my head down on it.
Let it pass on stress.
Let it release the 
Heat of unease.
Let it soak up the feel 
Of your ease.
Let it sleep in
Lap of your love. #Collab and write a letter to the night that starts with #passmethepillow #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Bizz_are_ Soul

#Collab and write a letter to the night that starts with #passmethepillow #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yourquote #scars #Sobs #yourquotebaba

read more
so I can lull myself
to deep slumber,
only to forget the scars
and my painful sobs... #Collab and write a letter to the night that starts with #passmethepillow #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#yqquotes #yourquote #scars 
#sobs 
#yourquotebaba

insightful_ink

#Collab and write a letter to the night that starts with #passmethepillow #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ARDENT_ASHU #timepass

read more
There is no space left in this one to soak my pain anymore.  #Collab and write a letter to the night that starts with #passmethepillow #YourQuoteAndMine
#ardent_ashu
#timepass

Snigdha Agrawal

#Collab and write a letter to the night that starts with #passmethepillow #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Sleep eludes me, so I sit up
all night cushioning my head
on the pillow placed behind,
rummaging through my mind
of the beautiful moments 
in our life.
Sleep dear, while like a
watchman, I count your 
wrinkle lines. #Collab and write a letter to the night that starts with #passmethepillow #YourQuoteAndMine

Vivek kr Sinha

#Collab and write a letter to the night that starts with #passmethepillow #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #quotestagram #mohabbat #quoteoftheday

read more
Teri baahon m soo nahi sakte toh Kya....
Uss pillow k keemat toh badha h denge 
Jisse...lekr
 l  yaad raat bhar yaad krenge.....
 Woh v Kya subah rahegi Meri jiss rozz Uss pillow m tera deedar krenge
 #Collab and write a letter to the night that starts with #passmethepillow #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #quotestagram #mohabbat #quoteoftheday

Umang Parmar

read more
                                It's her shadow....
Dreams are on its way,
Let me sleep on clay....
Touching the sand by drop of eyes,
I miss her a lot, and her smiles....
She must be here, somewhere near,
I can feel her, can you please hear?...
She is under this sand, 
Now this is her land....
Flowers and Candles are just reasons,
I want to be here in every seasons...
How can she leave without permission,
Let me ask her, God she is my vision.. #Collab and write a letter to the night that starts with #passmethepillow #YourQuoteAndMine

Shivi Rajput

read more
When I'm so excited,
When I'm so inconsolable,
When I'm so anxiety.
Pass me pillow.
I want to tight hug to my pillow.
I need you whenever for that moment.
You are always there for me.
To provide me unrivalled company.
My pillow is my silent listener 
Who never hurts. #Collab and write a letter to the night that starts with #passmethepillow #YourQuoteAndMine

Monisha Gopal

#Collab and write a letter to the night that starts with #passmethepillow #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #pillowfight #Quotes #writer

read more
Let me hide love in them so every time we pillow fight, our love echos.  #Collab and write a letter to the night that starts with #passmethepillow #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #pillowfight #quotes #writer

Anupama Jha

read more
On which our dreams are not sleeping together #Collab and write a letter to the night that starts with #passmethepillow #YourQuoteAndMine

अनूप मल्होत्रा

read more
Dear night,
Pass me the pillow, you have 2 and just hold my hand tightly. Let me lie beside you, you always supported me when I am alone. You put a blanket of sweet dreams to make it more comfortable. Don’t dare to go before 5 in the morning.  #Collab and write a letter to the night that starts with #passmethepillow #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification