Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ifpeoplecouldhearwhatyouthink Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ifpeoplecouldhearwhatyouthink Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ifp gujarat,

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sonu Kumar

mute video

Ashwani Gupta

I am amazing girl you know 😉 Mein apni favorite hun... ( one of my fav. movie dialogues) The #WeekendQuestion is back! Thanks to Rana Swapan Sarkar for this wonderful question. Feel free to drop in your suggestions for the next weekend question :) #yqmuse #Collab #ifpeoplecouldhearwhatyouthink #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse

read more
They will suddenly make me their friend.  I am amazing girl you know 😉
Mein apni favorite hun... ( one of my fav. movie  dialogues)
The #WeekendQuestion is back! Thanks to Rana Swapan Sarkar for this wonderful question. 

Feel free to drop in your suggestions for the next weekend question :) 

#yqmuse #collab #ifpeoplecouldhearwhatyouthink   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Muse

Giftsy Dorcas

The #WeekendQuestion is back! Thanks to Rana Swapan Sarkar for this wonderful question. Feel free to drop in your suggestions for the next weekend question :) #yqmuse #Collab #ifpeoplecouldhearwhatyouthink #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse #giftsydorcas #yqbaba #newwritersclub

read more
"Streams of consciousness" will flow without bounds. The #WeekendQuestion is back! Thanks to Rana Swapan Sarkar for this wonderful question. 

Collaborating with YQ Muse #giftsydorcas #yqbaba #newwritersclub

Allan Andrews

The #WeekendQuestion is back! Thanks to Rana Swapan Sarkar for this wonderful question. Feel free to drop in your suggestions for the next weekend question :) #yqmuse #Collab #ifpeoplecouldhearwhatyouthink #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse

read more
They will witness my 🐒 monkey mind.🙈😳 The #WeekendQuestion is back! Thanks to Rana Swapan Sarkar for this wonderful question. 

Durga Kannan

The #WeekendQuestion is back! Thanks to Rana Swapan Sarkar for this wonderful question. Feel free to drop in your suggestions for the next weekend question :) #yqmuse #Collab #ifpeoplecouldhearwhatyouthink #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse

read more
There would be cold war all around. The #WeekendQuestion is back! Thanks to Rana Swapan Sarkar for this wonderful question. 

Neeta

read more
         OMG !! 😯😯 
 I would hardly have any friends left 🤔😜 The #WeekendQuestion is back! Thanks to Rana Swapan Sarkar for this wonderful question. 

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification