Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yqmuse Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yqmuse Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 537 Followers
  • 2761 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sourav Roy

Self-care smells like a dried face mask, sometimes like palms that overuse hand sanitizer Self-care looks like an empty laundry bag, and an organized wardrobe with everything in its right place Self-care sounds like songs sung by Sia, Beyonce and Lucky Ali Sometimes it sounds like a phone call with a friend in another city Self-care feels like a responsibility you're not ready for #YourQuoteAndMine #selfcare #simile #yqmuse #selfcaresmellslike

read more
coffee Self-care smells like a dried face mask, sometimes like palms that overuse hand sanitizer

Self-care looks like an empty laundry bag, and an organized wardrobe with everything in its right place 

Self-care sounds like songs sung by Sia, Beyonce and Lucky Ali
Sometimes it sounds like a phone call with a friend in another city 

Self-care feels like a responsibility you're not ready for

babakequotes

Self-care smells like a dried face mask, sometimes like palms that overuse hand sanitizer Self-care looks like an empty laundry bag, and an organized wardrobe with everything in its right place Self-care sounds like songs sung by Sia, Beyonce and Lucky Ali Sometimes it sounds like a phone call with a friend in another city Self-care feels like a responsibility you're not ready for #YourQuoteAndMine #selfcare #simile #yqmuse #selfcaresmellslike

read more
Selfish Self-care smells like a dried face mask, sometimes like palms that overuse hand sanitizer

Self-care looks like an empty laundry bag, and an organized wardrobe with everything in its right place 

Self-care sounds like songs sung by Sia, Beyonce and Lucky Ali
Sometimes it sounds like a phone call with a friend in another city 

Self-care feels like a responsibility you're not ready for

Deepa Deepa

My eyes have become my shoulders I'm tired of carrying the world in them My nose has become my legs It's running and I have no control over it My love, can't you feel my fear If I don't end, the world will #cinemagraph #yqmuse #Muses #yqmuses #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
To accept whatever you see without shedding tears..... My eyes have become my shoulders
I'm tired of carrying the world in them
My nose has become my legs
It's running and I have no control over it
My love, can't you feel my fear
If I don't end, the world will

#cinemagraph #yqmuse #muses  #yqmuses #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine

Rahul Sharma

If I were to have a conversation with my sleep I'd say, "Dear Sleep, Where the hell are you tonight? Did I forget you in my mother's lap? Or did you get tangled in my brother's blanket? Because even though I come to this bed every night, you are not here. I think you couldn't make it to my eyes so you lay under them tonight. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #dearsleep #yqmuse #areyouawake #iamawake

read more
You come half-heartedly
Stay with half mindedness 
And leave unconsciously. If I were to have a conversation with my sleep I'd say, 

"Dear Sleep, 
Where the hell are you tonight? Did I forget you in my mother's lap? Or did you get tangled in my brother's blanket? 
Because even though I come to this bed every night, you are not here. 

I think you couldn't make it to my eyes so you lay under them tonight.

Uvarani jaganathan

Have you heard your friend's heart or your own heart break? What does it sound like? How does it feel? #WhenAHeartBreaks #musingtime #yqmuse #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It bleeds through tears or words... Have you heard your friend's heart or your own heart break?
What does it sound like? How does it feel? 

#WhenAHeartBreaks #musingtime #yqmuse  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Muse  
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Uvarani jaganathan

"I've always wanted to write about how I don't know how to ride a bicycle, how I remember people's eyelashes better than what they wore when they met me, how sometimes I close my eyes and imagine what it would feel like to write about all the things that make me happy like cats or books. Because I've been writing poems that are souvenirs from all the hurt. I want to collect all the fresh air around me, and write it, especially for days life makes it difficult to breathe." #yqmuse #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine #Muses #alwayswantedtowrite

read more
The feelings that I never showed at right time... "I've always wanted to write about how I don't know how to ride a bicycle, how I remember people's eyelashes better than what they wore when they met me, how sometimes I close my eyes and imagine what it would feel like to write about all the things that make me happy like cats or books. 

Because I've been writing poems that are souvenirs from all the hurt. 
I want to collect all the fresh air around me, and write it, especially for days life makes it difficult to breathe."

#yqmuse #musingtime

Sanchali Desai

When beginnings end without a middle I become suspicious I fill the gap with questions until it overflows with answers I feel complete when beginnings shakes hands with the endings The middle is the touch. #Collab #napowrimo22 #beginmiddleend #yqmuse #yqmuses #Muses #muse #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
 I fill the gaps with uncertainty of what if 
 When beginnings end without a middle
I become suspicious
I fill the gap with questions
until it overflows with answers
I feel complete when beginnings shakes hands with the endings
The middle is the touch. 

#collab #napowrimo22 #beginmiddleend #yqmuse #yqmuses #muses #muse #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanchali Desai

If I was a painting I'd be The Scream because that's all I am, a high-pitched truth nobody wants to hear #ifiwerepainting #yqmuse #WhatIf #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 I would be full of colours giving positivity & happiness to everyone  If I was a painting I'd be The Scream because that's all I am, a high-pitched truth nobody wants to hear

#ifiwerepainting #yqmuse #whatif #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Uvarani jaganathan

What, where, when, why, how, who is home to you? #Homeisaword #yqmuse #muse #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse

read more
The final destination for a tiring day...  What, where, when, why, how, who is home to you? 

#Homeisaword #yqmuse #muse #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Uvarani jaganathan

I saw a dead butterfly lying on the road today, it broke my heart. So I give it a proper burial. His/her colours didn't deserve to be step on, crushed under cruel feet. The earth will feed on its colours, and hopefully create more beauty. #deadbutterfly #yqmuse #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse

read more
Covered by aroma of flowers
Blown by wind

A drop of tear
Which falls near

Army of ants
Marching around
Leading the funeral

Nature's way of bidding goodbye 
To The world's beautiful creature!
 I saw a dead butterfly lying on the road today, it broke my heart. So I give it a proper burial. His/her colours didn't deserve to be step on, crushed under cruel feet. 
The earth will feed on its colours, and hopefully create more beauty. 

#deadbutterfly #yqmuse #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification