Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best napowrimo19 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best napowrimo19 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about nap quotes, funny nap time quotes, nap time quotes for babies, nap meaning in hindi, power nap webcomic,

• 34 Followers
  • 96 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Nandipati Kalyani

#NAPOWRIMO is here, are you? Tell me what makes a poet, a poet? A poet is someone who cannot help but pay attention to all those feelings and experiences we take for granted and preserve it in words. #whoisapoet #napowrimo19 #napowrimo2019 #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse

read more

Takes the responsibility 
to assess and set forth  
a glorious gallimaufry 
of thoughts and heart-warming 
stories about life
Pours out the creativity
Touching the heart of many readers
To inveigle them in putting pen to paper #NaPoWriMo is here, are you? 

Tell me what makes a poet, a poet? 

A poet is someone who cannot help but pay attention to all those feelings and experiences we take for granted and preserve it in words. 

#whoisapoet #napowrimo19 #napowrimo2019 #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Muse

Dr.J.Kavitha

வணக்கம் தோழமைகளே! ஏப்ரல் மாதத்தில் பல சிறப்புகள் உண்டு! அதில் ஒன்று National Poetry Writing Month! இதற்கென, தினமும் ப்ரத்யேகமாக ஒரு கவிதையாவது எழுத முயற்சி செய்யுங்கள்! இந்த கவிதைகளுக்கு #napowrimotamil என்ற குறியீடு சேர்த்துக் கொள்ளுங்கள். இன்றைய முதல் தலைப்பு - கொலாப் - கவிதை என்பது, கவிஞன் என்பது பற்றி உங்கள் கருத்துக்களை பகிர்ந்து கொள்ளுங்கள். #Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine #yqkanmani #tamilquotes #napowrimo19 #கவிதைகவிஞன்

read more
ஒரு பூந்தோட்டம்

தோட்டக்காரன் வணக்கம் தோழமைகளே! 

ஏப்ரல் மாதத்தில் பல சிறப்புகள் உண்டு! அதில் ஒன்று National Poetry Writing Month! இதற்கென, தினமும் ப்ரத்யேகமாக ஒரு கவிதையாவது எழுத முயற்சி செய்யுங்கள்! 

இந்த கவிதைகளுக்கு #napowrimotamil என்ற குறியீடு சேர்த்துக் கொள்ளுங்கள்.

இன்றைய முதல் தலைப்பு - கொலாப் - கவிதை என்பது, கவிஞன் என்பது பற்றி உங்கள் கருத்துக்களை பகிர்ந்து கொள்ளுங்கள்.

Bizz_are_ Soul

It's been 1year and 4mnths since am a part of YQ family, Hope to be here for more years and never leave my pen Thanks YQ #naporimo #day19 #napowrimo19 #anniversary #yqbaba #yqquote #youequotes #youequotebaba

read more
Small scribbles,
More rejections,
Endless papers on floor,
Still..
My promise to hold you,
forever,
My promise to conceal my emotions,
within you,
A relationship, neverending
A journey, destination less
with a cherishing friendship for life... It's been 1year and 4mnths since am a part of  YQ family,
Hope to be here for more years and never leave my pen

Thanks YQ
#naporimo 
#day19 
#napowrimo19 
#anniversary

Prakhar Patsariya

You've heard of the quote, not all those who wander are lost. It's your turn to rewrite it. Be original #Collab #NotAllThoseWho #yqmuse #NAPOWRIMO #napowrimo19 #napowrimo2019 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse

read more
Letting Things Go Are Weaker One.  You've heard of the quote, not all those who wander are lost. It's your turn to rewrite it. 
Be original 

#Collab #NotAllThoseWho #yqmuse #napowrimo #napowrimo19 #napowrimo2019 #YourQuoteAndMine

Giftsy Dorcas

4/30 RETURN Not so happening Return. #yqbaba #newwritersclub #yqmuse #NAPOWRIMO #return #giftsydorcas #wordtrail #napowrimo19

read more
In life I chose to RETURN
Back into your life, to be your wife.

In death I chose never to RETURN
Back into your life, to be your wife.

When alive, my reTurn I desired,
When dead, my reTurn I abhorred,
Back into your life, to be your wife,
You and I are fire, on REturn we devour.
 4/30 RETURN
Not so happening Return.

#yqbaba
 #newwritersclub #yqmuse #napowrimo #return  #giftsydorcas #wordtrail #napowrimo19

Giftsy Dorcas

You've heard of the quote, not all those who wander are lost. It's your turn to rewrite it. Be original #NotAllThoseWho #yqmuse #napowrimo19 #napowrimo2019 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse #giftsydorcas #yqbaba #newwritersclub

read more
fight win. You've heard of the quote, not all those who wander are lost. It's your turn to rewrite it. 
Be original 

#NotAllThoseWho #yqmuse #napowrimo19 #napowrimo2019 #YourQuoteAndMine
#giftsydorcas #yqbaba #newwritersclub

Svetlana Saraswat

#Collab and share what would you want your loved one to wait for. #waituntil #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #NAPOWRIMO #napowrimo19 #poem #solitude #unrequitedlove

read more
I have wicker furniture,
steaming brown basmati with lentil soup,
pale yellow curtains almost always drawn,
a table next to a window,
soft pillows and softer beds,
a peaceful passing of loneliness
loneliness so pretty 
the world had to give it another name...

and when all the above and I
become one and the same

Wait for me until then. 
 #Collab and share what would you want your loved one to wait for. #waituntil #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

#napowrimo #napowrimo19 #poem #solitude #unrequitedlove

Thiru

வணக்கம் தோழமைகளே! ஏப்ரல் மாதத்தில் பல சிறப்புகள் உண்டு! அதில் ஒன்று National Poetry Writing Month! இதற்கென, தினமும் ப்ரத்யேகமாக ஒரு கவிதையாவது எழுத முயற்சி செய்யுங்கள்! இந்த கவிதைகளுக்கு #napowrimotamil என்ற குறியீடு சேர்த்துக் கொள்ளுங்கள். இன்றைய முதல் தலைப்பு - கொலாப் - கவிதை என்பது, கவிஞன் என்பது பற்றி உங்கள் கருத்துக்களை பகிர்ந்து கொள்ளுங்கள். #Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine #yqkanmani #tamilquotes #napowrimo19 #கவிதைகவிஞன்

read more
வாசிப்பது.

யோசிப்பது.  வணக்கம் தோழமைகளே! 

ஏப்ரல் மாதத்தில் பல சிறப்புகள் உண்டு! அதில் ஒன்று National Poetry Writing Month! இதற்கென, தினமும் ப்ரத்யேகமாக ஒரு கவிதையாவது எழுத முயற்சி செய்யுங்கள்! 

இன்றைய முதல் தலைப்பு - கொலாப் - கவிதை என்பது, கவிஞன் என்பது பற்றி உங்கள் கருத்துக்களை பகிர்ந்து கொள்ளுங்கள்.

Thiru

read more
அழகாய்ப் பாடுவது. 

அஞ்சாமல் பாடுவது.  வணக்கம் தோழமைகளே! 

The Cold Summers

#NAPOWRIMO is here, are you? Tell me what makes a poet, a poet? A poet is someone who cannot help but pay attention to all those feelings and experiences we take for granted and preserve it in words. #whoisapoet #napowrimo19 #napowrimo2019 #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse

read more
stirs your bowl of bottled up thoughts,
disguised as a vivid soup packed with charms
to bring out the essence your soul yearns for &
add an uncanny flavour that soothes its scar ! #NaPoWriMo is here, are you? 

Tell me what makes a poet, a poet? 

A poet is someone who cannot help but pay attention to all those feelings and experiences we take for granted and preserve it in words. 

#whoisapoet #napowrimo19 #napowrimo2019 #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification