Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best patiencein6words Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best patiencein6words Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about pati ka naam kya hai, patience is the key to success, patience is the key, pati patni love shayri 20, pati patni love shayari in hindi,

• 34 Followers
  • 38 Stories

Akshay Ojha

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #patiencein6words love poetry #urdu My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
शिद्दत_ए_इश्क को रोज़ दुआओ में मांगना Participate in this #rapidfire and define #patiencein6words

#love #poetry #urdu

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #yourquoteandmine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Nandipati Kalyani

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #patiencein6words. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Living to withstand 
In adverse conditions Participate in this #rapidfire and define #patiencein6words.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine

Sunil Zarikar

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #patiencein6words. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Stay Calm, 
Believe in the God Participate in this #rapidfire and define #patiencein6words.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more
No problem dear, I shall wait....  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #patiencein6words.

Sita Prasad

read more
Waiting to meet family after covid. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #patiencein6words.

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
to control the fickle mind fully Participate in this #rapidfire and define #patiencein6words.

Aahaan

read more
You see her with someone else.  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #patiencein6words.

Shubhi Mahajan

read more
Fielders waiting for ball to catch.  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #patiencein6words.

Shubhi Mahajan

Then summer vacations. 🤩 Participate in this #rapidfire and define #patiencein6words. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Last day of the final examination.  Then summer vacations. 🤩

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #patiencein6words.

Shubhi Mahajan

read more
Solving long problems for 
correct answer.  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #patiencein6words.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification