Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wheniwas10 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wheniwas10 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about when, iwa 880,

• 42 Followers
  • 44 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Springblossoms

When I was 10,
I was child of nature
I was much rich at 
That time.
Now I'm a prisoner
Locked up in
Endless walls. #wheniwas10 #child of #nature  
#now 
#prisoner of #building 
#life #yqbaba

Atishay jain

What were you up to when you were 10? #Collab and share. #wheniwas10 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I ran out in ager
Coz no one is listening me
Still no one listens me 😥 What were you up to when you were 10? #Collab and share. #wheniwas10 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

sanjana Bhardwaj

What were you up to when you were 10? #Collab and share. #wheniwas10 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I was still naughty and still naughty..  What were you up to when you were 10? #Collab and share. #wheniwas10 #YourQuoteAndMine

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive 👇👇👇 Collab from my side hope you like 😊😊😊 What were you up to when you were 10? #Collab and share. #wheniwas10 love life #MyThought #CollabChallenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The time when i was innocent…
Then the world seemed to be fair...
Then my universe was around my toys... 
My childhood was the time when i lived in dreams…
Then everyone was selfless…
Then everyone appeared to be a friend...
My childhood was the time when my life was full of colours...
Then smile was gift presented to everyone...
My childhood was the time when love was pure…
Then there were no obligations…
And Anywhere we slept in night 
In morning awake at our bed...
 B positive 👇👇👇
Collab from my side hope you like 😊😊😊
What were you up to when you were 10? #Collab and share. #wheniwas10 #love #life #mythought #collabchallenge #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

When I was 10, I wanted to become a ghost hunter and own my own Mystery Machine like Scrooby Do's gang had. What were you doing when you were 10? #remembertowrite #wheniwas10 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

read more
I wanted to become dancer....
I am in love with dancing ❤️🌻 When I was 10, I wanted to become a ghost hunter and own my own Mystery Machine like Scrooby Do's gang had. What were you doing when you were 10? #remembertowrite #wheniwas10 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

koushik lenka

When I was 10, I wanted to become a ghost hunter and own my own Mystery Machine like Scrooby Do's gang had. What were you doing when you were 10? #remembertowrite #wheniwas10 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I was in cross When I was 10, I wanted to become a ghost hunter and own my own Mystery Machine like Scrooby Do's gang had. What were you doing when you were 10? #remembertowrite #wheniwas10 #YourQuoteAndMine

Neerja

What were you up to when you were 10? #Collab and share. #wheniwas10 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #fourteenthquote

read more
I never want that again 
It was not that good phase 
It was me who suffered 
I was smiling 
I didn't know that 
I was so mature by that age of 10 

I knew the consequences of sharing with others
And that's why I haven't even told to my mother 

Now 11 years have been passed
What's the need of telling now?
We all have our lives now
Past was past
At times it haunts me
But I am a strong girl which supports me...🙂 What were you up to when you were 10? #Collab and share. #wheniwas10 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #fourteenthquote

Dr. Ernest Salami

#LOVEfromMum
Now........
#LOVEtoMum

When I was 10, 
mum would pack delicious food in my little flask.
She'd squeeze N50 unto my tender palms.
And then rub my little head lovingly,
While she bade me goodbye to school.

Now that I'm older, 
I'll always put good food on her table.
I'll shuffle so much money into her hands, 
enough to give her the queenly life she deserves.
I'll always kiss her forehead, But
I'll never say goodbye, 
Except that final goodbye that no man can help.
But I pray it delays a little while longer. #remembertowrite #wheniwas10

Quote.Of .My.Thought

When I was 10, I wanted to become a ghost hunter and own a Mystery Machine like Scrooby Do's gang had. What were you doing when you were 10? #remembertowrite #wheniwas10 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I was a free bird with Lots of Colorful Dreams✌️🦋  When I was 10, I wanted to become a ghost hunter and own a Mystery Machine like Scrooby Do's gang had. What were you doing when you were 10? #remembertowrite #wheniwas10 #YourQuoteAndMine

Cerebral Derange

When I was 10, I wanted to become a ghost hunter and own my own Mystery Machine like Scrooby Do's gang had. What were you doing when you were 10? #remembertowrite #wheniwas10#Colt #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I get anger on my parents
They yell on me and Beats me
But now I wanted those slaps
Yells back because 
I lately realised that
Every slap is for my better future
And every yell is for my good life
Every flying sandal teach me better manner
 When I was 10, I wanted to become a ghost hunter and own my own Mystery Machine like Scrooby Do's gang had. What were you doing when you were 10? #remembertowrite #wheniwas10#colt #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification