Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best fourteenthquote Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best fourteenthquote Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you gave me fourteen and fifteen rupees, fourteen in hindi, a father is four times as old as, fourteen in french, four line urdu poetry,

• 17 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Pranay Bhuyar

इतनी💚 ख़ामोश मत रहा करो... #fourteenthquote #uskikhamoshi #uskapyarmeraintzaar #ydbaba #ydidi

read more
इतनी ख़ामोश मत रहा करो...

इश्क़ हैं तो अपने दिल-ऐ-जज़्बात 
बया करो...

आपकी खामोशी से रुक सी जाती है 
ये जान मेरी,

या तो हमारी जान में जान डालने के 
लिए हमसे बात करो...

या फिर सीधे-सीधे इस 
जान कोही बेजान करो..!!! इतनी💚 ख़ामोश मत रहा करो...

#fourteenthquote
#uskikhamoshi  
#uskapyarmeraintzaar
#ydbaba 
#ydidi

sanjay sheoran

#fourteenthquote #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with manisha chourasia #yqdidi #aestheticthoughts #sheoranshayari keerti srivastava

read more
Ke usne yun jaate jaate ,
Kisi ka na hona seekha diya...$$!!  #fourteenthquote   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with manisha chourasia #yqdidi #aestheticthoughts #sheoranshayari keerti srivastava

Neerja

What were you up to when you were 10? #Collab and share. #wheniwas10 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #fourteenthquote

read more
I never want that again 
It was not that good phase 
It was me who suffered 
I was smiling 
I didn't know that 
I was so mature by that age of 10 

I knew the consequences of sharing with others
And that's why I haven't even told to my mother 

Now 11 years have been passed
What's the need of telling now?
We all have our lives now
Past was past
At times it haunts me
But I am a strong girl which supports me...🙂 What were you up to when you were 10? #Collab and share. #wheniwas10 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #fourteenthquote

Shivam Soni

बस वही एक चेहरा है, आँखों पर क्या कोई पहरा है? #एकचेहरा #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Didi #fourteenthquote #Inspiration #sundayevening

read more
जो आपकी ज़िंदगी बदल सकता हैं। वो जानने के लिए ज़रा आइंने के सामने खड़े होकर तो देखो। बस वही एक चेहरा है,
आँखों पर क्या कोई पहरा है?
#एकचेहरा #collab #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Didi #fourteenthquote #inspiration #sundayevening

Aniruddha Kamath

Happy Teachers' Day #yqbaba #yqquotes #aniruddhakamath #fourteenthquote

read more
An Excellent Teacher Is Hard To Find, Difficult To Part With, And Impossible To Forget Happy Teachers' Day
#yqbaba #yqquotes  #aniruddhakamath  #fourteenthquote

Chouhan.

Welcome to the day 22 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #friendswithsomeone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #fourteenthquote

read more
Connecting two ropes 
With a node
Who's message never 
Transmitted
And it will break 
The connection 
Anytime Welcome to the day 22 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #friendswithsomeone #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#fourteenthquote

Vedika

कितना बुरा लगता है जब आपका दोस्त आपके कुछ पूछने पर आपसे झूठ बोले और सच आपको पता हो। #fourteenthquote #dosti #jhuth #sach #hurt

𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖈 𝕻𝖍𝖔𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖝

"When you are strong enough and young , help the weaker ones and respect the older ones. If you are wrong, accept the mistake as one day you might be wrong." #fourteenthquote#LifeInspiringQuotes_#SecretPen_2544

Rashi Malani

In today's #rapidfire define Mischief in 7 words😊 Best ones will be highlighted! ❤️ Don't forget to check out our pinned post!✨ #rzmischief7words #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrestzone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone #fourteenthquote #rashimalani

read more
♥♥♡When siblings are 
left alone at home♡♥♥ In today's #rapidfire define Mischief in 7 words😊

Best ones will be highlighted! ❤️

Don't forget to check out our pinned post!✨

#rzmischief7words #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrestzone    #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rest Zone

Dr.Deepankar das

Consult me when you are not in PAIN!  #drergo #ergonomics #drdeepankar #fourteenthquote #pain #painful #onliner
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification