Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wallsofmyroomtalk Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wallsofmyroomtalk Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about these walls are talking to me, murein is found in the cell wall of, the...is on the wall, the strongest walls are not made of stone, a against the wall,

• 12 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Priyanka B Chakrabartty

Still awake? Collab and participate in this night musing. #latenightquotes #wallsofmyroomtalk #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The scars I have hidden under the vibrant colours I painted them with. Still awake? Collab and participate in this night musing. #latenightquotes #wallsofmyroomtalk #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Shree

Shree #a_journey_of_thoughts #unboundeddesires #yqbaba #yourquote #musingtime Still awake? Collab and participate in this night musing. #latenightquotes #wallsofmyroomtalk #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the rain,
the sun,
the chilly winters on other side...
vs.
the warmth,
the love,
the company which keeps pouring inside. Shree 
#a_journey_of_thoughts
#unboundeddesires
#yqbaba
#yourquote
#musingtime
Still awake? Collab and participate in this night musing. #latenightquotes #wallsofmyroomtalk #yourquoteandmine

Nitesh Prajapati

Still awake? Collab and participate in this night musing. #latenightquotes #wallsofmyroomtalk #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #hindipoetry #instawriters love #Inspiration

read more
My sadness.  Still awake? Collab and participate in this night musing. #latenightquotes #wallsofmyroomtalk #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi #hindipoetry #instawriters #love #inspiration

Varadhan P M

Still awake? Collab and participate in this night musing. #latenightquotes #wallsofmyroomtalk #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Selfishness, arrogance and authority...

Sometimes it appreciates the changes

In my behaviour too.

It enjoys my twists and turns in my

style of writing the Collabs...

Iam slowly getting transformed thanks
to their remarks.  Still awake? Collab and participate in this night musing. #latenightquotes #wallsofmyroomtalk #YourQuoteAndMine

CK JOHNY

read more
Painting n white wash. Still awake? Collab and participate in this night musing. #latenightquotes #wallsofmyroomtalk #YourQuoteAndMine

संतृप्त

'ग़ज़ल का कुछ हिस्सा' ज़िंदगी अज़ीब होती है, हैं ना? वह शख्स जो खुद को दुनिया की लीक से अलग करना चाहता था, जो सोचता था कि उसकी जिंदगी उसके control में है वह आज प्यार के गीत, नग़मे और उदासी भरी ग़ज़लों से अपनी डायरी भर देता है, जिसका साहित्य और श्रृंगार में कोई interest नहीं था उसका पहला हिंदी उपन्यास 'गुनाहों का देवता' है...मैं कभी-2 सोचता हूँ कि उसके साथ ऐसा क्यों हुआ? तब मुझे लगता है कि वह दुनिया को उस ढंग से ना समझ पाया जैसे बाकी लोग समझते हैं, शायद वो मासूम है या शायद वो उस मासूमियत से बाहर ही नही #yqbaba #collabwithकोराकाग़ज़ #thepurposeoflife #wallsofmyroomtalk #मनकोमनालिया

read more

मुक़द्दर-ए-ज़िन्दगी में तू नहीं शायद
फ़िर क्यों ख़ुद को इतना सताता हूँ मैं?।

बिखरे हुए लफ्ज़, ग़मगीन आवाज़, रोता हुआ दिल
फ़िर भी हर घड़ी तुझे सोचकर मुस्कराता हूँ मैं।

'ग़ज़ल का कुछ हिस्सा'

ज़िंदगी अज़ीब होती है, हैं ना? वह शख्स जो खुद को दुनिया की लीक से अलग करना चाहता था, जो सोचता था कि उसकी जिंदगी उसके control में है वह आज प्यार के गीत, नग़मे और उदासी भरी ग़ज़लों से अपनी डायरी भर देता है, जिसका साहित्य और श्रृंगार में कोई interest नहीं था उसका पहला हिंदी उपन्यास 'गुनाहों का देवता' है...मैं कभी-2 सोचता हूँ कि उसके साथ ऐसा क्यों हुआ? तब मुझे लगता है कि वह दुनिया को उस ढंग से ना समझ पाया जैसे बाकी लोग समझते हैं, शायद वो मासूम है या शायद वो उस मासूमियत से बाहर ही नही

Aman Sinha

read more

the feelings I wanted to share with you but
couldn't, and those feelings
remained between the four walls. Still awake? Collab and participate in this night musing. #latenightquotes #wallsofmyroomtalk #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Upama Singh

read more
my love, sadness and loneliness when we both are alone in the room Still awake? Collab and participate in this night musing. #latenightquotes #wallsofmyroomtalk #YourQuoteAndMine

Sowmya Bhudi

Still awake? Collab and participate in this night musing. #latenightquotes #wallsofmyroomtalk #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqquotes

read more
The reasons behind my grief. Still awake? Collab and participate in this night musing. #latenightquotes #wallsofmyroomtalk #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqquotes

Arunima Anant

read more
Life that was felt at times... Still awake? Collab and participate in this night musing. #latenightquotes #wallsofmyroomtalk #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification