Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best griefnexttome Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best griefnexttome Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i miss you grief quotes, missing you grief quotes, her absence is a silent grief, quotes about grief and loss of a loved one, grief and depression quotes,

• 16 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Swapnil Moon

It's time to collab and #personify grief. #griefnexttome #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
why don't you let me come out? It's time to collab and #personify grief. #griefnexttome #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Shree

It's time to collab and #personify grief. #griefnexttome #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #a_journey_of_thoughts #unboundeddesires #yqbaba #Motivation Shree

read more
"my dear friend, you must 
not forget that it's only me 
with you. See...!
Now show me your hideouts
for faith, love and joy."
 It's time to collab and #personify grief. #griefnexttome #YourQuoteAndMine
#a_journey_of_thoughts 
#unboundeddesires 
#yqbaba 
#motivation 
Shree

Chidanand Mayachari

It's time to collab and #personify grief. #griefnexttome #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #csmayachari

read more
When I am with you, you are invisible to the whole world. First of all say farewell to me, otherwise shortly this world will definitely forget you. It's time to collab and #personify grief. #griefnexttome #YourQuoteAndMine
#csmayachari

Arunima Thakur

It's time to collab and #personify grief. #griefnexttome #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I will be not there with you 
Permanently
If you be with your friends It's time to collab and #personify grief. #griefnexttome #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

"I love you.."

"But not you, your sister, Joy, I said

Grief started laughing 🤣🤣 It's time to collab and #personify grief. #griefnexttome #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

Share this link with Me...
I am such an optimistic Guy
Grief transformed itself into mirth...
Call it Reverse Osmosis....  It's time to collab and #personify grief. #griefnexttome #YourQuoteAndMine

princu

It's time to collab and #personify grief. #griefnexttome #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #truelove #LoveNeverDies

read more
" The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not ‘get over’ the loss of a loved one... " ¿? 💓 It's time to collab and #personify grief. #griefnexttome #YourQuoteAndMine
#truelove 
#loveneverdies

Aditi Mishra

read more
I am sorry.... It's time to collab and #personify grief. #griefnexttome #YourQuoteAndMine

A yadav

read more
I am like seasons,
which comes after some period
and leaves after some period. It's time to collab and #personify grief. #griefnexttome #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Upama Singh

read more
I have come here to say goodbye to you forever It's time to collab and #personify grief. #griefnexttome #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification