Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best personify Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best personify Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about define personify 30, missing the person you love quotes, jamuna nagar kahan per hai, 150km to miles per hour, per se meaning,

• 361 Followers
  • 1389 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

नेहा

Time to #personify afternoon. How does it sound? To me, afternoon sounds like the loud long yawn suppressed since the morning. #afternoonsoundslike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #drnehagoswami

read more
Afternoon sounds like,
Many things have done,
More have to done,
It's a time of clock,
Clock is running tik-tok. Time to #personify afternoon. How does it sound? To me, afternoon sounds like the loud long yawn suppressed since the morning. #afternoonsoundslike  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#drnehagoswami

Rahul Sharma

Hope sounds like the pop of a notification on Whatsapp just after someone leaves you. Time to collab and #personify hope. #hopesounds #YourQuoteAndMine #aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
a safety harness 
Which supports you in tough time
And boost you to climb your fears, reservations and aims. Hope sounds like the pop of a notification on Whatsapp just after someone leaves you. Time to collab and #personify hope. #hopesounds #YourQuoteAndMine
#aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts 

Uvarani jaganathan

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATwallsofmyhomearehiding • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts #personify

read more
Our memories to console me
 OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATwallsofmyhomearehiding
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 

Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Uvarani jaganathan

Welcome to the day 11 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January. Collab and #personify time. My try in the comments. What about you? #timegetsangry #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It makes us to wait... Welcome to the day 11 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January.

Collab and #personify time. My try in the comments. What about you? #timegetsangry #YourQuoteAndMine

Uvarani jaganathan

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATifpaincouldscream • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts #personify #YoPeWriMo

read more
It would be my way of getting peace of mind! OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATifpaincouldscream 
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Vaghela Jateen

Talk to the sun as if it were a person. Tell the sun about what you plan to do today. #personify #FreshThoughts #hellosun #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I heard that you are awaken very early
But why I'm not as you 
I want to shine like you but I can't burn 
I want to sparkle like you but I have some limits
You awake us but sometimes we see that you have hide behinde the clouds 
What's shame on your front in there..?? Talk to the sun as if it were a person. Tell the sun about what you plan to do today. 

#personify #freshthoughts #hellosun #YourQuoteAndMine

Deepa Deepa

It's time to collab and #personify truth. Tell us what happened when the truth knocked on your door? #truthknockeddoor #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Someone who stands in front of my romantic eye unexpectedly.... It's time to collab and #personify truth. Tell us what happened when the truth knocked on your door? #truthknockeddoor #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanchali Desai

It's time to collab and #personify childhood. #childhoodsmellsof #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 Doreamon & Chotta Bheem   It's time to collab and #personify childhood. #childhoodsmellsof #YourQuoteAndMine

Nandipati Kalyani

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATmyroomsings • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Collab with your soulful words.✨ BG Credits ~ Shubhra Singha For suggestions, DM us on Insta (LINK IN BIO) or create a private quote using the hashtag "suggestAT" and tag us there. • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts #personify #YoPeWriMo

read more
a soothing refrain OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATmyroomsings

BG Credits ~ Shubhra Singha
For suggestions, DM us on Insta (LINK IN BIO) or create a private quote using the hashtag "suggestAT" and tag us there.

Nandipati Kalyani

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATmyroomsings • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Collab with your soulful words.✨ BG Credits ~ Shubhra Singha For suggestions, DM us on Insta (LINK IN BIO) or create a private quote using the hashtag "suggestAT" and tag us there. • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts #personify #YoPeWriMo

read more
a song to quiet children 
And lull them to sleep

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATmyroomsings

BG Credits ~ Shubhra Singha
For suggestions, DM us on Insta (LINK IN BIO) or create a private quote using the hashtag "suggestAT" and tag us there.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification