Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best firstadamandeve Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best firstadamandeve Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about reuniting with first love quotes, gifts to say i love you for the first time, first love quotes and sayings for him, first love and second love quotes, love shayari fir mohabbat ke naam,

• 17 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 14 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. Here's my try: Adam & Eve were the first ones to ignore the Apple terms and conditions. #jokecollab #Collab #firstadamandeve #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
model for apple but instead of receiving any remuneration they received the biggest punishment.  Welcome to the day 14 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Here's my try: Adam & Eve were the first ones to ignore the Apple terms and conditions.

#jokecollab #collab #firstadamandeve #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Ashok Mangal

Welcome to the day 14 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. Here's my try: Adam & Eve were the first ones to ignore the Apple terms and conditions. #jokecollab #Collab #firstadamandeve #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Nirali Desai

read more
आदिकाल की बात ढूँढ कर निकाली है । 
आज के कलेवर में परोसना कलाकारी है ।। Welcome to the day 14 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Here's my try: Adam & Eve were the first ones to ignore the Apple terms and conditions.

#jokecollab #collab #firstadamandeve  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Nirali Desai

Shivani Abbaraju

Welcome to the day 14 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. Here's my try: Adam & Eve were the first ones to ignore the Apple terms and conditions. #jokecollab #Collab #firstadamandeve #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
not bother about what others would say. Welcome to the day 14 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
mess around with the nature Welcome to the day 14 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Anuj Jain

read more
realize that when God was ribbing He wasn't fibbing.  Welcome to the day 14 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Anuj Jain

read more
blow hot and cold without losing a fig leaf.  Welcome to the day 14 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Varadhan P M

read more

feel ashamed and shy of their body 😂

Thanks to them ,we all look quite decent

with our dresses on!  Welcome to the day 14 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

CK JOHNY

read more
Sentenced for sake of love. Welcome to the day 14 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Pawan Yadaw

read more
जब आप अपनी कीमत जानते हैं, 

तो कोई भी आपको बेकार महसूस 

नहीं करवा सकता है।  Welcome to the day 14 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Pawan Yadaw

read more
जब आप अपनी कीमत जानते हैं, 

तो कोई भी आपको बेकार महसूस 

नहीं करवा सकता है।  Welcome to the day 14 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification