Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ifyouwereSanta Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ifyouwereSanta Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love to sing when santa comes to my house, santa banta love shayri image 0, santa banta love shayari, secret santa message quotes, santa banta funny shayri hindi 0,

• 15 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Springblossoms

Pin your happiness😉 Without happiness there is no enjoyment of life😊 so there should be happiness in all💜✨💞 keep smiling😄 I would gift writing to the world if I were Santa. What will you gift #ifyouwereSanta? #Collab and tell your readers what and for whom. #true #Happiness #Smile #ifhappiness #WhatIf #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
             T
             R
             U
             E
H                         S
   A                    S
      P              E
         P   I   N

Pin your happiness😉

Without happiness there is no enjoyment of life😊 so there should be happiness in all💜✨💞 keep smiling😄

I would gift writing to the world if I were Santa. What will you gift #ifyouwereSanta? #Collab and tell your readers what and for whom. #true #happiness #smile #ifhappiness #whatif
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

CM Chaitanyaa

I would gift writing to the world if I were Santa. What will you gift #ifyouwereSanta? #Collab and tell your readers what and for whom. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Peace, 
Patience and 
Plenty of love to the world...  I would gift writing to the world if I were Santa. What will you gift #ifyouwereSanta? #Collab and tell your readers what and for whom.
 #YourQuoteAndMine

Kaushik Sinha

I would gift writing to the world if I were Santa. What will you gift #ifyouwereSanta #Collab and tell your readers what and for whom. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #philosophy life #giftsbt #RESPECT #tolerance

read more
Mutual respect instead of Tolerance I would gift writing to the world if I were Santa. What will you gift #ifyouweresanta #collab and tell your readers what and for whom.
 #yourquoteandmine

#philosophy #life #giftsbt #respect #tolerance

D. Chowdhury

#ifyouwereSanta #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine life #selflove #Inspiration #santa #Gift Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You, a piece of yourself
who'll constantly poke you
and remind you of your worth
every time you'll beg to someone to stay
every time you'll waste time on
matters that don't need your time
every time you'll miss a person
who doesn't stand a chance
in front of people who actually love you
every time you'll think of giving up
on your dreams, overthinking 
and fearing the consequences

Life is hard. 
But this new piece would make
you stronger to turn the life easier.   #ifyouweresanta #collab 
 #yourquoteandmine #life #selflove #inspiration #santa #gift 

entertainment intertenment&intertenment

I would gift writing to the world if I were Santa. What will you gift #ifyouwereSanta? #Collab and tell your readers what and for whom. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

हाथों कि सारी लकीरें लेकर वो सरदार निकल गया...
मेरे जहन के सारे किस्से मुझसे सुन कर मेरा ही दावेदार निकल गया...
मेरे ईमान की रोटियां पर भी क्या खूब साजिशे हुई...
मैंने उस कर्मजफ़ को छूट क्या दी मेरा ही खरीदार निकल गया...
वो लंबी-लंबी जुमले सुनाकर लोगो खूब बहलाया ऐसे लोगो की किस्मत में आज सरकार निकल गया...

I would gift writing to the world if I were Santa. What will you gift #ifyouwereSanta? #Collab and tell your readers what and for whom.
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Deeksha Joshi

I would gift writing to the world if I were Santa. What will you gift #ifyouwereSanta #Collab #yqbaba #Gift love and tell your readers what and for whom. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Everyone with health & happiness and would fill their hearts with the feeling of love & brotherhood ..!! I would gift writing to the world if I were Santa. What will you gift #ifyouweresanta #collab #yqbaba #gift #love  and tell your readers what and for whom.
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Praveen Kumar

read more
everyone the ability to separate myth from fact. 

All the problems in the world are because people do things what they believe is right (which is may be a myth) I would gift writing to the world if I were Santa. What will you gift #ifyouwereSanta? #Collab and tell your readers what and for whom.
 #YourQuoteAndMine

મસ્તાન

read more
Books  I would gift writing to the world if I were Santa. What will you gift #ifyouwereSanta? #Collab and tell your readers what and for whom.
 #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

I would gift writing to the world if I were Santa. What will you gift #ifyouwereSanta? #Collab and tell your readers what and for whom. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Trending #dreamingvet

read more
Everyone the ability to 
distinguish between 
fake and real 
faces.. I would gift writing to the world if I were Santa. What will you gift #ifyouwereSanta? #Collab and tell your readers what and for whom.
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #trending #dreamingvet

Siddharth Sirsat

I would gift writing to the world if I were Santa. What will you gift #ifyouwereSanta? #Collab and tell your readers what and for whom. #yqbaba #christmas #yourquote #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
them the understanding that satisfaction comes not from what they possess or can get but from what they think and can feel.  I would gift writing to the world if I were Santa. What will you gift #ifyouwereSanta? #Collab and tell your readers what and for whom. #yqbaba #christmas #yourquote
 #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification