Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best santa Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best santa Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about santa banta hindi love shayari, santali new love shayari, santali romantic love shayari, santa banta love shayari image, santa banta love shayari,

• 203 Followers
  • 409 Stories

Vikrant Rajliwal

Mmm malwinder

SHREE

Medha Bhardwaj

Share + follow....if relatable 🙂 Support and follow me for more videos:- #christmas #santa #jinglebells #Quotes #reelinstagram #reelsviral #viralreels #viral #weddingseason #newyear #2023Recap

read more

Dr.Strange_Shayar

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL MY LOVELY FOLLOWERS like, Share, Support & Follow me Dr. Strange_Shayar #christmascelebration #kavirp #strangeshayarRp #MerryChristmas #christmas #chirstmas2023 #santa # #Life

read more

शीतल चौधरी(मेरे शब्द संकलन )

#ballet #Hindi Love #santa #sheetalchoudhary #मेरेशब्दसंकलन Sethi Ji Neha verma Manisha Mani Beena Parul rawat Sonia Anand poonam atrey Mili Saha Ritu Tyagi Yasmin #2023Recap

read more

Hrithik Roshan

Munnaz64

Laj Kumar

Talking Santa #Comedy #Fun #taking #santa #TakingSanta

read more

Nandipati Kalyani

Merry Christmas, Resties! ❤️ We hope this Christmas brings you loads of joy and is a starter to a blessed new year! ✨ If you wish to send a message to someone special, check our pinned post 🥳 Collab with this beautiful picture and write your thoughts 🤗 #rzthischristmas #restzone #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #christmas #santa #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Brings misty morning rays 
presents room filled with decorative lights
Stars a symbolic of divine guidance 
and powerful protection 
adds to enhance its appearance
dwelling with a christmas tree  
dressed with fastidious care
evoke pleasant memories 
Of the LAMB OF GOD
who has surpassed all rivals
And illuminating  us with glee
 Merry Christmas, Resties! ❤️

We hope this Christmas brings you loads of joy and is a starter to a blessed new year! ✨
If you wish to send a message to someone special, check our pinned post 🥳

Collab with this beautiful picture and write your thoughts 🤗

#rzthischristmas #restzone #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #christmas #santa
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification