Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best likethose Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best likethose Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love like you lyrics, you begin to feel like home, how to follow up like a pro, like to follow up traduction, like to follow up,

• 21 Followers
  • 24 Stories

Swapnil Moon

#Collab and tell what kind of people appeal to you. #likethose #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
walk away from situation
instead of tackling it.
Such people already know 
self worth at that place. #Collab and tell what kind of people appeal to you. #likethose #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Atishay jain

#Collab and tell what kind of people appeal to you. #likethose #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Are honest, can say whatever they feel on face, I don't care if it is good or bad, but I should know how I appeal to you! #Collab and tell what kind of people appeal to you. #likethose #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana Bhardwaj

read more
Who respect the others... #Collab and tell what kind of people appeal to you. #likethose #YourQuoteAndMine

Abid

read more
Who respect others and are open to healthy criticism, it reveals their humble side and the urge to learn.  #Collab and tell what kind of people appeal to you. #likethose #YourQuoteAndMine

SUNIL MADAAN

Love..#qybaba love #Like #likethose #qydidi #yqsunilmadaan #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with kalpana Mishra

read more
Love is a life without ....
expectations and ambitions Love..#qybaba #love #like #likethose  #qydidi #yqsunilmadaan
   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with kalpana Mishra

Suparas Jain

#Collab and tell what kind of people appeal to you. #likethose #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba #sajalsays

read more
                      appreciates
the way you are and encourages for being more better.  #Collab and tell what kind of people appeal to you. #likethose #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqquotes #yqbaba #sajalsays

entertainment intertenment&intertenment

read more
सांसे खर्च हो रही है बीती उम्र का हिसाब नहीं...

फिर भी जीए जा रहें हैं तुझे, जिंदगी तेरा जवाब नहीं...!! #Collab and tell what kind of people appeal to you. #likethose #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Vineet Sharma

#Collab and tell what kind of people appeal to you. #likethose #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #decemberdiaries #vineetvicky #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqchallenge

read more
I like those who speak lies
To make others smile

I like those who openly cries
To make others realize

I like those who loves and publicise
To make others analyze

I like those who doesn't fear the
societal why's
To make themself better they never compromise...  #Collab and tell what kind of people appeal to you. #likethose #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #decemberdiaries #vineetvicky #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqchallenge

Monisha Gopal

#Collab and tell what kind of people appeal to you. #likethose #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #people #Like

read more
see beauty in small things, holds conversations that doesn't just float on the surface but goes deeper and stays there for a bit longer than usual.  #Collab and tell what kind of people appeal to you. #likethose #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #people #like

Rashmi Hule

read more
Are flexible by nature  as per situation, kind and pure soul  #Collab and tell what kind of people appeal to you. #likethose #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification