Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best talkingtoyouislike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best talkingtoyouislike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about things to talk about with someone you love, please talk to me love poem, i love talking to you quotes, how to talk with girl to impress her in hindi, happy talking with you quotes,

• 49 Followers
  • 50 Stories

Tanzeel

Monisha Biswas

Welcome to the day 9 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Write about how it feels to talk to someone you love. #talkingtoyouislike #simile #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Using chosen words consciously Welcome to the day 9 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Write about how it feels to talk to someone you love. #talkingtoyouislike #simile #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Arshi Dokadia

Being called adrak wali kadak chai is the biggest compliment you'll ever get from me. #YoSimWriMo Write about how it feels to talk to someone you love. #talkingtoyouislike #simile #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
adrak wali chai at 4 PM
after an exhausting day.
My being refreshes itself
with each sip and syllable. Being called adrak wali kadak chai is the biggest compliment you'll ever get from me.

#yosimwrimo

Write about how it feels to talk to someone you love. #talkingtoyouislike #simile #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine

Nandipati Kalyani

Welcome to the day 9 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Write about how it feels to talk to someone you love. #talkingtoyouislike #simile #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Communicating my inner self
Just like scribblings my thoughts
And writing down as a poem with rhyme
Making myself more comfortable
Which is solace to my heart and mind Welcome to the day 9 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Haseena Dudekula

read more
going round and round in circles,
losing direction and 
finally returning to square one all over again...  Welcome to the day 9 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Chitra Iyer

read more
charging my phone battery.
I plug into our conversation and slowly get energized till I am brimming with energy yet cannot unplug myself.
My restlessness often seeks your company and I am grateful that this live battery comes with a lifetime guarantee.
Hello. Are you there?
🌹
 Welcome to the day 9 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Osho Jain

read more
Talking to soul friend... Aisa lagta hai jaise apne aap se baat karrahi hu... Relief, happiness, wait... everything lies in talking you...
Waiting to see you one day🌻

Welcome to the day 9 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Abid

Welcome to the day 9 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Write about how it feels to talk to someone you love. #talkingtoyouislike #simile #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Noshin khan

read more
Talking to you is like someone massaging my head with hot coconut oil providing relief and soothing nerves.  Welcome to the day 9 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Collaborating with Noshin khan

Anaya Agarwal

read more

....being in a different world of fantasy

where I feel like a princess

...because you treat me like one😊 Welcome to the day 9 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Rishabh Singh

time to lagega agr Janna hai mujhe #talkingtoyouislike

read more
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification