Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 4424poem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 4424poem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about emulsifiers 442 and 476, 442 dollars in rupees, 442 meaning, chakravartin ashoka samrat episode 442, 442 area code,

• 22 Followers
  • 23 Stories

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #4424poem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes

read more
Life is a sky
For we dream high
but it
Always remains in dream...   Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #4424poem #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes

Atishay jain

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #4424poem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Lay upon your body
Your heart beat sturdy
Tongue roaming
Bite you causing prick Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #4424poem #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive 👇👇👇 🌺🌺🌺😊 Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #4424poem #YourQuoteAndMine love life #myfeelings #nightthoughts Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
तुम्हारे पास ही हूँ..
ज़रा ख्याल करके देखो...
आँखे नहीं...
दिल इस्तेमाल करके देखो...
 B positive 👇👇👇
🌺🌺🌺😊
Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #4424poem #YourQuoteAndMine #love #life #myfeelings #nightthoughts

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #4424poem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Are you waiting now
For my new poem
 wait ....posting
I'm thinking right now 🤔 Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #4424poem #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more

The world was enough 
To live with you.
Cruel Society 
Presented protocols before us... Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #4424poem #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

#SZ4424lovepoem 🌹 Top 1 best writer will get an e-certificate, shoutout and follow from us 📢🎁 P.S. Multiple entries allowed! ✨ #serendipityzone #yqserendipityzone #4424poem #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
You promised me to 
never leave my hands 
but you 
broke it once forever .
 #SZ4424lovepoem 🌹

Top 1 best writer will get an e-certificate, shoutout and follow from us 📢🎁

P.S. Multiple entries allowed! ✨

#serendipityzone #yqserendipityzone #4424poem   #YourQuoteAndMine

Giftsy Dorcas

When I scribble a 
LONG NOTE TO MYSELF
the words 
undo the chaos within. #long #notetomyself #4424poem #yqbaba #newwritersclub #yqmuse #giftsydorcas #dcgdoc

Thiru

read more
World is very cruel 
The female kids raped
And killed 
That describes so brutal.  Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #4424poem #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

Thank God it's Friday
Another week has ended
Saturday Sunday
No waking up early #4424poem #yqquotes #yqbaba #dailychallenge #readwriteunite #writersnetwork #tgif #sleeping

Batul Hafiji

Lost in the hills, 
You embraced immortal victory. 
Bravo Martyrs!
We salute your sacrifice.  Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #4424poem #YourQuoteAndMine
#kargilvijaydiwas
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqbaba
#yqquotes
#yqdidi
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification