Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best musictoyou Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best musictoyou Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about world love music, hum sath sath hai music, sad music quotes, chuck berry rock and roll music, mirpuri college of music,

• 39 Followers
  • 39 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

What is #musictoyou? #musingtime #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Just like new leaves 
and flowers bloom in our garden
Making the nature more beautiful 
and pleasing
Music to me is....
Just like healing therapy of mind and soul
Making the tune to be more melodious 
Music to me is.....
Just like a rhythm with lyrical mirth
Making me dance and stays with me forever What is #musictoyou? #musingtime #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Pushkar Sahu

What is #musictoyou? #musingtime #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
There is a deep bond of friendship between my heart and music to me is best part of my life What is #musictoyou? #musingtime #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
My life's melody What is #musictoyou? #musingtime #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine

Trapti

read more
is something which lets me forget all my pain and helps connect me to myself
It heals my soul in ubercool way What is #musictoyou? #musingtime #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

read more
Healing me always according to the mood.  What is #musictoyou? #musingtime #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
is a language of different Universe, 
that has some unseen power
to connect people without being near... What is #musictoyou? #musingtime #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine

Abhijeet Singh Yadav

What is #musictoyou? #musingtime #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #AbhijeetSingh #Yadav #sikandar

read more
slowly flow of sound, 
Which give me peace 
With energetic mind.  What is #musictoyou? #musingtime #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #abhijeetsingh  #yadav  #sikandar

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
divinity What is #musictoyou? #musingtime #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine

Jyothi Jantz

read more
A way of relaxation
Listening to music soothes
Our soul and sometimes
Even feel the lyrics
Deeply inside our heart
When we are sad What is #musictoyou? #musingtime #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine

Swapnali Debata

read more
balm to my soul. What is #musictoyou? #musingtime #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification