Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best firstthingto2020 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best firstthingto2020 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about nojawano ko guru ne fir bulaya hai lyrics, gifts to say i love you for the first time, koi nahin hai fir bhi hai mujhko, main jo sath tere hu fir tujhe hai kaisa gham, zindagi rahegi to fir milenge,

• 25 Followers
  • 25 Stories

ಸಪ್ತಸ್ವರ

What would be the first thing you'd say to 2020 on a blind date? #WhatIf #firstthingto2020 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Worst. What would be the first thing you'd say to 2020 on a blind date? #whatif #firstthingto2020 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Haseena Dudekula

What would be the first thing you'd say to 2020 on a blind date? #WhatIf #firstthingto2020 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

You will remain unforgettable for sure ! 
Thanks a ton for the treasure of lockdown memories that will be cherished for a very long time!  What would be the first thing you'd say to 2020 on a blind date? #whatif #firstthingto2020 #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
Hey, do you have a mask for me? I hope you have carried a sanitizer. What would be the first thing you'd say to 2020 on a blind date? #whatif #firstthingto2020 #YourQuoteAndMine

Parkavi Rengaraj

What would be the first thing you'd say to 2020 on a blind date? #WhatIf #firstthingto2020 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba needacoofeedate😂 #blinddatedreams

read more
Bring someone who can put up with my madness but who will still hold me in his hands. What would be the first thing you'd say to 2020 on a blind date? #whatif #firstthingto2020 #YourQuoteAndMine

#needacoofeedate😂  #blinddatedreams

Abhishek Latta

read more
Goodbye...Hope We Never Cross Again  What would be the first thing you'd say to 2020 on a blind date? #whatif #firstthingto2020 #YourQuoteAndMine

Mir Sohail

read more
Whatsoever happened My Dear 2020, I still love you because I know this struggling period was tough for both of us: we fought together, stayed together,loved each other, hated each other but never left each other for a second.The situation could have been much worsened if you haven't kept me calm.
Still
I love you 
I thank you What would be the first thing you'd say to 2020 on a blind date? #whatif #firstthingto2020 #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Sorry!! Love and date might be blind, 
But I am not... What would be the first thing you'd say to 2020 on a blind date? #whatif #firstthingto2020 #YourQuoteAndMine

Rajnish Sharma

read more
Thanks for making me realise the value of things and relations,which I always ignored them or taken for granted What would be the first thing you'd say to 2020 on a blind date? #whatif #firstthingto2020 #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
You are fake.  Do you exist? Stop bluffing! What would be the first thing you'd say to 2020 on a blind date? #whatif #firstthingto2020 #YourQuoteAndMine

Surabhi Alema Srivastava

read more
Please be a little blissful and soft on us, and then we will take things to next level, from date to celebrate ...... What would be the first thing you'd say to 2020 on a blind date? #whatif #firstthingto2020 #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification