Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rishwrites Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rishwrites Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about write the characteristics of subkingdom phanerogams, krishna write in hindi, mr garrison writes a romance novel episode, mr garrison writes a romance novel, words by rish,

• 2 Followers
  • 414 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Dikshit Chopra

Heaven is inside you if you can still keep calm and smile at your lowest. #happysad #smile #heaven #keepcalm #keepsmiling #keepcalmandsmile #rishwrites

Dikshit Chopra

Let's create chaos. Let's give people with biased opinions a stage and let the trolls out. This will definitely rupture the peace of people who wanted to mind their own business. #rishwrites #gameofthoughts #opinionated

Dikshit Chopra

thoughts #overthinking #Enemy #rishwrites

read more
A thought that eats you from inside is worse than 1000 enemies attacking you together. A lesson that you learn from it can help you fight 10000 enemies attacking you together. #thoughts #overthinking #enemy #rishwrites

Dikshit Chopra

#serotonin #wordpoem #rishwrites

Dikshit Chopra

Mysteries of life are mischievous.
It makes you keep others happy
And stresses you out for doing so.
And makes you happy while
Someone will be stressed for that #rishwrites #randomthoughts #yqbaba #mystriesoflife #mischief

Dikshit Chopra

સુપ્રભાત!! #શબ્દ_ચેલેન્જ #ગુજરાતી #yqmotabhai #Challenge #yqgujarati #gujaratiquotes #rishwrites #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Motabhai

read more
બારી પાસે બેસી આજે હું આકાશ ને જોતો હતો,
પવન એની રફતાર થી વાદળ ને ખેંચતો હતો.
આટલો મોટો વાદળ જે મૌસમ બદલી શકે છે,
એને અદૃશ્ય પવન કાબૂ કરતો હતો.
એ જ રીતે માણસ કેટલો એ મોટો હોય,
એને પણ કોઈ અદૃશ્ય તાકાત કાબૂ માં રખે છે સુપ્રભાત!!
#શબ્દ_ચેલેન્જ #ગુજરાતી #yqmotabhai
#challenge #yqgujarati #gujaratiquotes #rishwrites  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Motabhai

Dikshit Chopra

I have written similar pieces and I would say that writers are living the stories we read. #mysleeplessnights #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine #rishwrites Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Writes sometimes share private details in their pieces. But most of their stories are on the blank pages and backspace. And if we could read those we wouldn't be able to take it. I have written similar pieces and I would say that writers are living the stories we read. #mysleeplessnights #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine #rishwrites
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dikshit Chopra

गाँव की खिड़कियों से ही पक्षिओ के चेहेकने की असली आवाज़ आती है, वरना शहर की खिड़कियों से तो शोर ही सुनाई देता है #khidki #rishwrites #hindiquotes #yqdidi #hindithoughts

Dikshit Chopra

What scares your heart? Write your heart out. :) #musingtime #scaredheart #YourQuoteAndMine #rishwrites Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
visiting places deprived of nature. I often wonder what would we do without mountains, beaches, forests, snow, rain etc. What scares your heart? Write your heart out. :) #musingtime #scaredheart #YourQuoteAndMine #rishwrites
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dikshit Chopra

सुप्रभात। जीवन को अर्थमय बनाने का सबसे उत्तम उपाय है। पराई पीर को गले लगाना सीख लें। #वजहबनजाओ #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #rishwrites Collaborating with YourQuote Didi

read more
ग़म की वजह तो हर कोई बन जाता है।
याद वो ही आता है जो ग़म में भी,
मुस्कुराहट दिला सके… सुप्रभात।
जीवन को अर्थमय बनाने का सबसे उत्तम उपाय है। पराई पीर को गले लगाना सीख लें। 
#वजहबनजाओ #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine #rishwrites
Collaborating with YourQuote Didi
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification