Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 3TimesSorry Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 3TimesSorry Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about many times or many a times, many times meaning in hindi, many times every winter in shimla, many times every winter in frankfurt, quotes about staying strong through hard times,

• 21 Followers
  • 21 Stories

Osho Jain

Welcome to the day 30 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. Today, talk about 3 times you felt sorry. #3TimesSorry. #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
1) I said either inadvertently or advertently wrong to my parents or anyone else ... Yes, anger, frustration, tension aggravates the the balance of my mind.
2) when I saw erotic on YouTube... Yes I did, first of all, I was thinking being a girl I should not tell this... But I realised if I am not able to write exactly what I did... If anything remains concocted or hidden for the sake of showing myself greatly pure technologically ... Then I am not doing justice to me and my writing... Though... It's dark secret, my best friend Purbasa knows about it... But my parents are not aware about it... Should not actually.
3) when I don't do study just sit with books in front of me but thinking other than books.  Welcome to the day 30 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Today, talk about 3 times you felt sorry. #3TimesSorry. #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Welcome to the day 30 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. Today, talk about 3 times you felt sorry. #3TimesSorry. #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
After results 

After telling a lie

After hurting someone... Welcome to the day 30 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Today, talk about 3 times you felt sorry. #3TimesSorry. #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

read more
1) Not the fastest horse can catch a word spoken in the moment of anger 
2) Never apologize for what you feel. It’s like saying sorry for being real.
3) More men are sorry for speaking, than keeping silence. Welcome to the day 30 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
1. When I left her in the hospice
2. I raised my hand on my child
3. I reached after his cremation Welcome to the day 30 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Ashish Mishra

read more
1.When I did not listen to my mind,
   and listened to my heart. 
2.When I believed on someone 
    more than myself. 
3.When I first got angry,
  at someone unnecessarily.  Welcome to the day 30 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Arunima Thakur

read more
बाबाजी आज का सवाल तो बहुत मुश्किल है 
हम तो कभी सॉरी महसूस ही नहीं करते
कुछ करने या बोलने से पहले सौ बार सोच लेते हैं
और कुछ गलती हो जाए तो 
उसे सुधारने का प्रयास करते हैं
मेरा मानना है की गलतियां अगर स्वीकार कर ली जाए तो उन्हें सुधारने का हल निकल आता है Welcome to the day 30 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Saurabh Gupta

read more
• When I was unable to save her...
• When I failed to fulfil the last wish of her...
• When I had a fight with my loved ones... Welcome to the day 30 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Saahasa Ravi

read more
When I shout ...
When I can't help..
When I hurt someone... Welcome to the day 30 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

PRIYANKA KUMARI

read more
1.For myself making choices between good and better things... And I always  end up with good things. 
2.For ignoring my intuitions regarding a person's behavior 
3.For not trusting myself for my own choices I  have made and still lived in dilemma. Welcome to the day 30 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

A yadav

read more
1. When something bad happened with someone.
2. When due to me someone has to suffer.
3. When I can't help someone even after I want to do so. Welcome to the day 30 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification