Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 3happystopthings Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 3happystopthings Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 31 Followers
  • 31 Stories

ಸಪ್ತಸ್ವರ

Welcome to the day 31 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. Today is the very last list prompt. Say a goodbye to the month of lists by listing 3 things that made you happy when you stopped doing them. #3happystopthings #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Not yet..😑😑 Welcome to the day 31 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. Today is the very last list prompt.

Say a goodbye to the month of lists by listing 3 things that made you happy when you stopped doing them. #3happystopthings #aboutme    #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Haseena Dudekula

Welcome to the day 31 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. Today is the very last list prompt. Say a goodbye to the month of lists by listing 3 things that made you happy when you stopped doing them. #3happystopthings #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
a job that didn't excite me,
craving for material things, 
and most of all I have stopped
doing stuff to please others !

Welcome to the day 31 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. Today is the very last list prompt.

Say a goodbye to the month of lists by listing 3 things that made you happy when you stopped doing them. #3happystopthings #aboutme    #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

read more
1) Giving importance to everyone from street of people... Yes, earlier I was like chalo koi nhi, we should continue the friendship or relationship...even when they used to exploit my innocence.
But after 2014... I became the real Osho, the confident one and respecting the self esteem I have...
Worth of my existence more than anything.
Worth of toil of my parents more than anything.
Worth of love of my parents more than anything.
2) social media... Though I had never been very enthusiastic about using social sites... I just want privacy and happiness of my life... जियो और जीने दो right...
3) minimized eating outside food...
Aur ha... I am well now... It was asthmatic problem I have got now... Touch wood Corona से बाल2 बच गई।  Welcome to the day 31 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. Today is the very last list prompt.

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

read more
1. Expectations :  from the last 11 years experience I understand that if you start learning what you ever need you have great skills satisfaction and zero expectations from others . It's your things and you have done by yourself or you are also trying 

2. Decision making by others : now I take my own decisions, no matter what is result ,  evertime it's give me lots of satisfaction for that it's my dicision and I have to make it right

3. Yes for everything : now I learned it's no need to say evetime YES , There is lots of things that should be topic of disagreement and I must have to learn to say No for No Welcome to the day 31 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. Today is the very last list prompt.

Abhishek Latta

read more
Overrating my Opponents 

Stopped counting on near and dear once in my Struggles

Being a part of Mob 

Welcome to the day 31 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. Today is the very last list prompt.

Sita Prasad

read more
not listening to others much. 
being scared of what will happen if. 
trying to prove my worth. 

Madhu Jain

read more
Overeating 
Watching TV serials 
Expecting too much.  Welcome to the day 31 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. Today is the very last list prompt.

praveen kalabhavi

read more
1) stopped watching my girl friend WhatsApp status
2) stopped riding fast
3) stopped thinking too much.  Welcome to the day 31 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. Today is the very last list prompt.

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
1. Eating out
2. Dressing up
3. Caring about keeping a model house Welcome to the day 31 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. Today is the very last list prompt.

Saurabh Gupta

read more
• Thinking about her all the time...
• Trusting anyone in one go...
• Remembering those for whom 
 I don't even exist... Welcome to the day 31 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. Today is the very last list prompt.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification