Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best asparklinsoul Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best asparklinsoul Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about •if asp.net is not installed, inherits in asp.net, connection string in asp.net, __eventtarget in asp.net, session cookies in asp.net,

• 17 Followers
  • 863 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Nikhil Kksrm

open for collab . #devsay #yqbaba #wildwhispers #yqtales #sadiquafathima #asparklinsoul #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Wild Whispers Collaborating with Dev Lahiri

read more
Mar mar ke jee raha h
Bass ye sharee hi h
Jo marta nhi open for collab .

#devsay
#yqbaba #wildwhispers #yqtales #sadiquafathima  #asparklinsoul #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Wild Whispers   
Collaborating with  Dev Lahiri

Abid

#yqbaba #wildwhispers #sadiquafathima #Lka #Aurora whispering_with_naś #asparklinsoul #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Wild Whispers Collaborating with Smruti Rekha Patra Collaborating with Jamil Ahmad Ahmad Collaborating with Kalyani Singh

read more
Has anyone heard
about introspection? #yqbaba #wildwhispers #sadiquafathima #lka #aurora #whispering_with_naś #asparklinsoul #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Wild Whispers 
Collaborating with  Smruti Rekha Patra
Collaborating with  Jamil Ahmad
Ahmad
Collaborating with  Kalyani Singh

Cerebral Derange

A Story beneath the layers... Anyone wanting to hear ?? #yqbaba love #Lie aayu_ar #thecold_flame #her_hnsm #his_angel #asparklinsoul #Colt #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Ojasvita Sharma

read more
We became lies
We never stayed on promises
We realized us

Faked each others
For our sakes
We became lies
Revealed real face
each others A Story beneath the layers...
Anyone wanting to hear ??
#yqbaba love #lie aayu_ar #thecold_flame #her_hnsm #his_angel #asparklinsoul 
      #Colt   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Ojasvita Sharma

Cerebral Derange

The One where I could shine... (Probably the last after th ed last😅😂😁) #yqbaba yqdiary #thecold_flame #aayu_ar #asparklinsoul #her_hnsm his_angel #Motivation #YourQuoteAndMine#Colt Collaborating with Ojasvita Sharma

read more
And Now,
Her world longing her.
come back and live in
Her world.knew her absence 
And tells come back fill that silence
Her world became upside-down
Without her.and said come and fulfill
Dreams of her The One where I could shine... 
(Probably the last after th ed last😅😂😁)
#yqbaba yqdiary #thecold_flame #aayu_ar #asparklinsoul #her_hnsm his_angel #motivation  #YourQuoteAndMine#Colt

Cerebral Derange

Just thought of him so.... (Last one before a break🤕😂) #yqbaba love #thecold_flame #aayu_ar #her_hnsm#Colt #his_angel #asparklinsoul sheru #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Ojasvita Sharma

read more
I think of you 
Every night to feel you in dreams
I think of you
Every day to search your presence Just thought of him so.... 

(Last one before a break🤕😂)
#yqbaba love #thecold_flame #aayu_ar #her_hnsm#Colt #his_angel #asparklinsoul sheru  #YourQuoteAndMine

Cerebral Derange

"..Some people can talk about love, I think I can just dream ..." #yqbaba twoliner love #thecold_flame #her_hnsm #his_angel #aayu_ar #asparklinsoul #Colt #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Ojasvita Sharma

read more
Shade of tree is love of mine
When you sleep under.i feel your mine
It's not just your dream,but mine
To come under shade of love of mine "..Some people can talk about love,
I think I can just dream ..."
#yqbaba twoliner love #thecold_flame #her_hnsm #his_angel #aayu_ar #asparklinsoul #Colt #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification