Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sadiquafathima Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sadiquafathima Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sad shayari in hindi for love, sad love shayari in hindi for girlfriend, sad love shayari in hindi for boyfriend, sad shayri in hindi for love, sad love shayri for girl in hindi,

• 22 Followers
  • 37 Stories

Springblossoms

Sorry for making it long #yqbaba #kritikakiran #diwa whispering_with_naś #sadiquafathima #whistlingwanderer #YourQuoteAndMine #collabbykp Collaborating with Wild Whispers Collaborating with Kumarpal Hope the quote is okay😅 plz do give me suggestions to improve🙏

read more
and what is not green is cursed mind with devil's act. Sorry for making it long
#yqbaba #kritikakiran #diwa #whispering_with_naś #sadiquafathima #whistlingwanderer   #YourQuoteAndMine
#collabbykp
Collaborating with Wild Whispers 
Collaborating with  Kumarpal 
Hope the quote is okay😅 plz do give me suggestions to improve🙏

Shivangi

OPEN COLLAB! We'd have got many Nick names from many people but only few nick names can put a smile on our face. So come up with the best nick names you've got! 😉 Let's see how many of you can collab 😛 Use #sadiquafathima so that I can find your collabs easily #yqbaba #yourquote #nickname #cute #Funny #ypowrimo Scribbler 18 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Sadiqua Fathima

read more
Johnson baby OPEN COLLAB!
We'd have got many Nick names from many people but only few nick names can put a smile on our face.
So come up with the best nick names you've got! 😉
Let's see how many of you can collab 😛
Use #sadiquafathima so that I can find your collabs easily
#yqbaba #yourquote #nickname #cute #funny #ypowrimo
Scribbler 18 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Sadiqua Fathima

Nikhil Kksrm

open for collab . #devsay #yqbaba #wildwhispers #yqtales #sadiquafathima #asparklinsoul #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Wild Whispers Collaborating with Dev Lahiri

read more
Mar mar ke jee raha h
Bass ye sharee hi h
Jo marta nhi open for collab .

#devsay
#yqbaba #wildwhispers #yqtales #sadiquafathima  #asparklinsoul #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Wild Whispers   
Collaborating with  Dev Lahiri

Subhasish Das

HEY EVERYONE! TRY THIS (OPEN COLLAB) U can even pick ur crush's/lover's fav colour to write😍 Just give a try ,Come up with something innovative. Good luck! Excited to read all ur collabs 😍😋 #yqbaba #collabwithme #Collab #CollabChallenge love #sadiquafathima #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Sadiqua Fathima

read more
An Illusion ! HEY EVERYONE! TRY THIS (OPEN COLLAB) 
U can even pick ur crush's/lover's fav colour to write😍
Just give a try ,Come up with something innovative. Good luck!
Excited to read all ur collabs 😍😋

#yqbaba #collabwithme #collab #collabchallenge #love #sadiquafathima  #YourQuoteAndMine

Subhasish Das

#Collab Challenge Collab with me on: #somewordsonly #Kids #sadiquafathima #yqbaba Wishing you a tremendous Tuesday. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Sadiqua Fathima

read more
Some words can save a person from self murdering,

Some words from an unexpected person kills you from inside! #Collab Challenge

Collab with me on: #somewordsonly
#kids #sadiquafathima
#yqbaba
Wishing you a tremendous Tuesday. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba    

Abid

get it 🙏 #yqbaba #wildwhispers #whistlingwanderer #sadiquafathima #kritikakiran #diwa #bithikahalder #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with @ordsmith orating with Keshiya De Costa

read more
And I wish that those 
memories which i reminisce
would make her mine 
once again.  get it 🙏

#yqbaba #wildwhispers #whistlingwanderer #sadiquafathima #kritikakiran #diwa #bithikahalder    #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with @ordsmith orating with Keshiya De Costa

Abid

#yqbaba #wildwhispers #sadiquafathima #Lka #Aurora whispering_with_naś #asparklinsoul #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Wild Whispers Collaborating with Smruti Rekha Patra Collaborating with Jamil Ahmad Ahmad Collaborating with Kalyani Singh

read more
Has anyone heard
about introspection? #yqbaba #wildwhispers #sadiquafathima #lka #aurora #whispering_with_naś #asparklinsoul #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Wild Whispers 
Collaborating with  Smruti Rekha Patra
Collaborating with  Jamil Ahmad
Ahmad
Collaborating with  Kalyani Singh

Abid

OPEN FOR COLLAB #yqbaba love #kiss #scars #rejuvenate #sadiquafathima #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Sadiqua Fathima Imran Tariq Syed Adil Hussain Ayshah Fawzia Alphabetical Deepti

read more
Mere zakhmo pe wo marham si thi,
meri gardan ru baru uske, kham si thi,
Wo jo aati hai to mausam bahaar hota hai,
Nahi to hawao me rawani Kum si thi.  OPEN FOR COLLAB

#yqbaba #love #kiss #scars #rejuvenate #sadiquafathima  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Sadiqua Fathima Imran Tariq Syed Adil Hussain Ayshah Fawzia Alphabetical Deepti

Abid

HEY EVERYONE! TRY THIS (OPEN COLLAB) U can even pick ur crush's/lover's fav colour to write😍 Just give a try ,Come up with something innovative. Good luck! Excited to read all ur collabs 😍😋 #yqbaba #collabwithme #Collab #CollabChallenge #sadiquafathima #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Sadiqua Fathima

read more
Ullusion😄 HEY EVERYONE! TRY THIS (OPEN COLLAB) 

#yqbaba #collabwithme #collab #collabchallenge  #sadiquafathima  #YourQuoteAndMine

Abid

HEY EVERYONE! TRY THIS (OPEN COLLAB) U can even pick ur crush's/lover's fav colour to write😍 Just give a try ,Come up with something innovative. Good luck! Excited to read all ur collabs 😍😋 #yqbaba #collabwithme #Collab #CollabChallenge love #sadiquafathima #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Sadiqua Fathima

read more
Being loyal and keeping good care of her and staying through thick and thin and every hardship..... One word se Pura hi nahi hoga... Nah impossible...  HEY EVERYONE! TRY THIS (OPEN COLLAB) 

#yqbaba #collabwithme #collab #collabchallenge #love #sadiquafathima  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification