Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best linepoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best linepoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 1 line love status, mind willing to understand epo, two line quotes on life in hindi, 2 line love shayari hindi font, one line love shayari,

• 36 Followers
  • 37 Stories

Sweta

▪︎3 Line Poem▪︎

Never overlook those who seem
stars of your sombre night,
Hew gleam during times, so dim. #yqbaba 
#yopodimo 
#linepoem 
#3linepoem 
#poemtime 
#swet_a

Neerja

@Deoghar #dedicated (Quote418) #beingpurple #YoPoDiMo #linepoem #3linepoem #poemtime Collaborating with YourQuote Baba (PS - Am not from Deoghar)

read more
Happy place: the waterfall + railway track + greenery + no crowd. 
The beauty of that magical place I could feel and
My heart just skipped a beat when he, over call, narrated about it!  @Deoghar #dedicated 
(Quote418) 
#beingpurple #YoPoDiMo #linepoem #3linepoem #poemtime Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
(PS - Am not from Deoghar)

Mir Sohail

Welcome to the day 9 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September. Today, we have a simple but restraint #linepoem prompt. Write a #3linepoem. #poemtime No limits on language or words. Here's my try: Do you not me me the same way I do not miss you? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
fingers typing 
thumbs swiping 
life's wiping 
 Welcome to the day 9 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September.

Today, we have a simple but restraint #linepoem prompt. Write a #3linepoem. #poemtime No limits on language or words. Here's my try:

Do you not me me
the same way
I do not miss you?  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Welcome to the day 9 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September. Today, we have a simple but restraint #linepoem prompt. Write a #3linepoem. #poemtime No limits on language or words. Here's my try: Do you not me me the same way I do not miss you? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Never imagined the last words, 
would be heart piercing
whose pain would last till beating stops... Welcome to the day 9 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September.

Today, we have a simple but restraint #linepoem prompt. Write a #3linepoem. #poemtime No limits on language or words. Here's my try:

Do you not me me
the same way

Nfb ..

read more
Unforgettable was your presence
Forgettable was my absence
In between we lost eachother. Welcome to the day 9 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September.

Do you not me me
the same way

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
Your eyes not only questions
but also conveys the answers
and your smile validates it. Welcome to the day 9 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September.

Do you not me me
the same way

Arunima Thakur

read more
सितारों से रोशन रात में भी
चांद की कमी खलती है 
भीड़ में भी, प्रिय मुझे तुम्हारी, Welcome to the day 9 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September.

Do you not me me
the same way

Saurabh Gupta

Welcome to the day 9 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September. Today, we have a simple but restraint #linepoem prompt. Write a #3linepoem. #poemtime No limits on language or words. Here's my try: Do you not miss me the same way I do not miss you? #YourQuoteAndMine #yqmythoughts

read more
The way You look into my Eyes
Like a star twinkling in the Sky
To call you the World's best cutie pie... Welcome to the day 9 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September.

Do you not miss me
the same way
#yqmythoughts

Dilse Alfaazz

read more
The feeling of my crush,
at first sight of my honey, 
had taken my breath away. Welcome to the day 9 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September.

Do you not me me
the same way
I do not miss you?  #yourquoteandmine

Deepak Kanoujia

#deadtimedesire Today, we have a simple but restraint #linepoem prompt. Write a #3linepoem. #poemtime No limits on language or words. Here's my try: Do you not me me the same way I do not miss you? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
                      // Deadtime Desire //

Desire to meet you, see you & fill you in eyes is like
A dehydrated sees something flashing, water pond-like
Far away dying somewhere in sahara desert... #deadtimedesire

Do you not me me
the same way
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification