Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rainonearth Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rainonearth Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about singing in the rain cast, rain love images, rain and greenery quotes, j. m. w. turner rain steam and speed, harivansh rai bachchan poems in hindi,

• 37 Followers
  • 37 Stories

Arshi Dokadia

#yqbaba #reading #Education knowledge Rain on earth is like your voice on my phone. Welcome to the day 3 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Today, think of rain and decide what it resembles with. #rainonearth #simile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Reading for the mind, 
It soaks you,
Encompasses you,
Shakes you,
And sometimes can,
Destroy everything you know,
But it helps you grow.  #yqbaba #reading #education #knowledge

Rain on earth is like your voice on my phone.

Welcome to the day 3 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Today, think of rain and decide what it resembles with. #rainonearth #simile  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Nandipati Kalyani

Rain on earth is like your voice on my phone. Welcome to the day 3 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Today, think of rain and decide what it resembles with. #rainonearth #simile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

A wonderful Gift🎁 to the soil
A shower of👏🏻🤲🏻 blessings to farmers
A rhythm of pleasure to everyone
A refreshing 💦droplets from the sky
A melody of sound to❣️ soul Rain on earth is like your voice on my phone.

Welcome to the day 3 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Today, think of rain and decide what it resembles with. #rainonearth #simile  #YourQuoteAndMine

Haseena Dudekula

Rain on earth is like your voice on my phone. Welcome to the day 3 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Today, think of rain and decide what it resembles with. #rainonearth #simile #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the sprinkle of water on the sizzling dosa pan,
before mom spreads out the batter efficiently on it !

Today, think of rain and decide what it resembles with. #rainonearth #simile #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine

Priyanka B Chakrabartty

Rain on earth is like your voice on my phone. Welcome to the day 3 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Today, think of rain and decide what it resembles with. #rainonearth #simile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the blessings of Almighty on us.
Just like rain spreads greenary and source of life all around,
God's grace spreads happiness all around.

Abhishek Latta

read more
Artist Beholding An Artistry... Rain on earth is like your voice on my phone.

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
that thirst reliving water,
for whom earth waits
for a long time.
Once it is arrived, 
earth glows with green... Rain on earth is like your voice on my phone.

Neha

read more
baby in a mother's womb...brings love.,  happiness, peace , positivity and freshness in life :)  Rain on earth is like your voice on my phone.

Jyothi Jantz

read more
Beautiful drops of love
Sometimes even when sad
It looks as tears falling
From top

Nfb ..

read more
 a merger of soul and thought
 where everything is perfectly wrought.
 the clouds let go of their beloved rain,which is indispensable to their existence so that the rain could go and bless the earth in umpteen ways like the sky is giving its own part for 
the benefit of earth
 for the bliss of earth
a bliss where soul arises in merger with your thoughts to experience something magical. Rain on earth is like your voice on my phone.

marmalade ツ

Rain and poetry ❤️ #cinemagraph #rainonearth #YoSimWriMo #scarlet_soul

read more
Rain on earth is like
the first poetry, it would remain
afresh, no matter
how many times you read it. Rain and poetry ❤️

#cinemagraph #rainonearth #yosimwrimo #scarlet_soul
loader
Home
Explore