Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best shorttermgoal Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best shorttermgoal Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about thoda thoda shor hai dil mein, kuch der ki khamoshi hai phir shor aayega, short love stories to tell your girlfriend, is duniya ke shor mein, panchiyon ke shor se lyrics,

• 32 Followers
  • 34 Stories

Pavan Sharma

Pavan Sharma

Nandipati Kalyani

Good morning. What's your #shorttermgoal? If you ask me, it's to turn over 100 thousand writers on YourQuote into professionals with paid stories. #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Is to enjoy life to the fullest
With trips to beautiful locations
Sharing mesmerizing moments 
Help and Pay attention to  everyone
Communicate with strangers
And wish to decorate life full of colors 
Just like rainbow of my appearance Good morning. What's your #shorttermgoal? If you ask me, it's to turn over 100 thousand writers on YourQuote into professionals with paid stories. #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Arshi Dokadia

Good morning. What's your #shorttermgoal? If you ask me, it's to turn over 100 thousand writers on YourQuote into professionals with paid stories. #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
to be happy.
Long-term?
to be good. Good morning. What's your #shorttermgoal? If you ask me, it's to turn over 100 thousand writers on YourQuote into professionals with paid stories. #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Nandipati Kalyani

read more
Is to enjoy life to the fullest
With trips to beautiful locations
Sharing mesmerizing moments 
Help and Pay attention to  everyone
Communicate with strangers
And wish to decorate life full of colors 
Just like rainbow of my appearance Good morning. What's your #shorttermgoal? If you ask me, it's to turn over 100 thousand writers on YourQuote into professionals with paid stories. #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

sk

Good morning. What's your #shorttermgoal? If you ask me, it's to turn over 100 thousand writers on YourQuote into professionals with paid stories. #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
to live in peace on the mountains or village somewhere away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Good morning. What's your #shorttermgoal? If you ask me, it's to turn over 100 thousand writers on YourQuote into professionals with paid stories. #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
to buy every 
interesting things
without looking 
at the mrp... Good morning. What's your #shorttermgoal? If you ask me, it's to turn over 100 thousand writers on YourQuote into professionals with paid stories. #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
to travel to relive my childhood days Good morning. What's your #shorttermgoal? If you ask me, it's to turn over 100 thousand writers on YourQuote into professionals with paid stories. #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Jyothi Jantz

read more
To fulfill the beautiful thoughts
And dreams which I have
In my heart
Those small happiness which
Gives smile on the loved ones
Which they give by beautiful feeling
Of love coming from their heart
 Good morning. What's your #shorttermgoal? If you ask me, it's to turn over 100 thousand writers on YourQuote into professionals with paid stories. #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Nfb ..

read more
to be authentically myself when everybody around is trying their best to make me someone else.
 to allow the ocean in my soul be calm rather than turbulent with the circumstances.
 to rise like a sunrise and create sparkles of beauty and happiness in everyone's life
 to travel to the most pristine places
 to capture life in its most raw and beautiful forms .
 to be the life. Good morning. What's your #shorttermgoal? If you ask me, it's to turn over 100 thousand writers on YourQuote into professionals with paid stories. #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification