Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best youdrowning Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best youdrowning Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about drowning in your love, falling in love with you quotes, i love you funny, the way i love you poem, now i wanna fall in love with you,

• 39 Followers
  • 42 Stories

Nalini Rupam

Collabed with your beautiful two liner...😇 I am drowning in the ocean of my own darkness. #youdrowning #yqbaba #yqdidi love #तुमसमझतेनहीं life #yourquote #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
मेरी ख़ामोशी मेरी बेबसी की ज़ुबान है,
तेरे दम के साथ मेरे जीने का मक़सद भी ख़त्म हो जायेगा। Collabed with your beautiful two liner...😇
I am drowning in the ocean of my own darkness. #youdrowning

#yqbaba #yqdidi #love #तुमसमझतेनहीं 
#life #yourquote

Nalini Rupam

Where are #youdrowning? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Come and hold me 
as Only you can save me.
 Where are #youdrowning? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sri chandra sekar T.I

Where are #youdrowning? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Into the feelings of your memory, 
But you're sailing over it. Where are #youdrowning? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana Bhardwaj

read more
The reality of life... Where are #youdrowning? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

sk

Where are #youdrowning? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
in the flow of my imagination. Where are #youdrowning? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
In the thought of 
Completing the story
Before the time
I allocated to myself... Where are #youdrowning? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Kushika Goyal

read more
In the fear of not being able to talk to you anymore Where are #youdrowning? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ashmita Saha

Where are #youdrowning? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #MorningThoughts love #Ecstasy #yqbaba

read more
in the ocean of your ecstasy 
waiting for the deepness to engulf me.. Where are #youdrowning? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba  #yqdidi #morningthoughts #love #ecstasy #yqbaba

Swapnali Debata

Where are #youdrowning? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #aestheticthoughts #Missing #Papa

read more
in your thoughts and in your memories, trying to sink as deep as I can, so that anywhere I see I will find you and will feel your divine presence. Where are #youdrowning? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba  #aestheticthoughts #missing #papa

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
in my own cup of sorrow. Where are #youdrowning? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification