Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best whenilookback Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best whenilookback Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about when, ilo full form, ilo gender equality, ilo migrant workers, ilo migrant,

• 39 Followers
  • 41 Stories

Sai Sameera Voleti

Tell us how it feels to look back on your journey. #aboutme #whenilookback #YourQuoteAndMine #yourquotebaba #myquoteandyours #lifequotes Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
those old flashes reminds me 
of my incompleteness
and the bigger regrets I have... Tell us how it feels to look back on your journey. #aboutme #whenilookback  #YourQuoteAndMine #yourquotebaba #myquoteandyours #lifequotes
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Tell us how it feels to look back on your journey. #aboutme #whenilookback #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
what I looked forward to, what I wished for or hoped, never happened. 
Life dished out my needs and fished out most of what it assumed were just extravagant wants letting me hurt and weep for missing them. 
Looking back I realize they were probably just expensive toys that would have done me more harm than good.
I've reached where I need to be and probably this is the right place. 
I walk on, grateful to life, grateful for being blessed with life. I refuse to look back. Tell us how it feels to look back on your journey. #aboutme #whenilookback  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sonali Agrawal

Tell us how it feels to look back on your journey. #aboutme #whenilookback #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

All persons are ephemeral, 
will come and go as per their convenience... 
But the only soul that will stay with u till eternity, 
are your beloved parents... 
so, it's must to love them,respect them... Tell us how it feels to look back on your journey. #aboutme #whenilookback  #YourQuoteAndMine

Khait Ul Abyaz

read more
that the regrets i had for my past were all in vain. Everything has happened perfect and for the reason of my present happiness Tell us how it feels to look back on your journey. #aboutme #whenilookback  #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more
I lost very many opportunities to make my life million times better than what it is today.. I've only myself to blame..  Tell us how it feels to look back on your journey. #aboutme #whenilookback  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
I was more alive
more lively
and life happened to me
though for a short time
but it changed me
into the person I am today
living for a cause
living for a reason.  Tell us how it feels to look back on your journey. #aboutme #whenilookback  #YourQuoteAndMine

Winterpens 16

Tell us how it feels to look back on your journey. #aboutme #whenilookback #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #donttrust

read more
that I have done many mistakes in life.
I have trusted people so much , that I don't even realise that they are hurting me , when  I realised that they are hurting me I was like I have no feelings in my soul , I was like a living person without any soul in my body.
So now I want to correct my mistakes , and I  don't want to trust anyone blindly 🙂 Tell us how it feels to look back on your journey. #aboutme #whenilookback  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #donttrust

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
I have been really strong in matters of the ♥️ Tell us how it feels to look back on your journey. #aboutme #whenilookback  #YourQuoteAndMine

ANKAHAA

Tell us how it feels to look back on your journey. #aboutme #whenilookback #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba...

read more
somewhere I have lost touch with me...!!!
somewhere life has stop trusting me...!!!
somehow I m only responsible for the present situation of mine...!!!

somhow time is in motion but there is a pause in the life of mine...!!!
seems impossible in getting back the real me...!!!
seems somewhere I have left somehow me...!!! Tell us how it feels to look back on your journey. #aboutme #whenilookback  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba...

Chidanand Mayachari

Tell us how it feels to look back on your journey. #aboutme #whenilookback #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #csmayachari

read more
I have changed as the world changed. I don't know, it's fortunate or unfortunate very few people have noticed my changes. Tell us how it feels to look back on your journey. #aboutme #whenilookback  #YourQuoteAndMine
#csmayachari
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification