Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best tooattachedto Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best tooattachedto Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love you too photo, i too love you, no i love you too, i love you too janu, love too much quotes,

• 34 Followers
  • 37 Stories

Vaghela Jateen

I'm too attached to my typewriter and cannot not write a poem a day. #tooattachedto #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My Work
Which is done by my mood
But it's occasionally take a mask of Sad or Happiness 😢
But still it's good to done 👍 I'm too attached to my typewriter and cannot not write a poem a day. #tooattachedto #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

கிருஷ்ண சங்கர்

I'm too attached to my typewriter and cannot not write a poem a day. #tooattachedto #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
என் கவிதையில்
உன் கண் பதிவதே... I'm too attached to my typewriter and cannot not write a poem a day. #tooattachedto #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

kranthi Sowjanya

read more
Myself.
I'm an introvert who enjoys solitude
And find serenity in my own world... I'm too attached to my typewriter and cannot not write a poem a day. #tooattachedto #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Monika Monu

You,
Like you're a part of me
And I'm a part of you.

Without you I'm nothing,
But a soulless body
In this tragic world

Just living without a purpose #yopowrimo #yqbaba #soulless #sleeplessnights #tooattachedto #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shankar K

read more
என் கவிதையில்
உன் கண் பதிவதே... I'm too attached to my typewriter and cannot not write a poem a day. #tooattachedto #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

I'm too attached to my typewriter and cannot not write a poem a day. #tooattachedto #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🙈🙉🙊

read more
Worries....
Yes it is my most worst lacunae....
I really want to improve in this as soon as possible...  I'm too attached to my typewriter and cannot not write a poem a day. #tooattachedto #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🙈🙉🙊

Shaima Nishar

#tooattachedto #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqquotes #Emotions #oneliner love

read more
To the pain to let feelings go   #tooattachedto #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqquotes #emotions #oneliner  #love

Bizz_are_ Soul

I'm too attached to my typewriter and cannot not write a poem a day. #tooattachedto #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #YourQuotes

read more
my dad,
I even get nightmares
about our future.... I'm too attached to my typewriter and cannot not write a poem a day. #tooattachedto #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotebaba 
#yourquotes

Protesting Mind 💎

I'm too attached to my typewriter and cannot not write a poem a day. #tooattachedto #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Shruti Chowdhury #স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক #কলমসাথী

read more
my sweety💕 I'm too attached to my typewriter and cannot not write a poem a day. #tooattachedto #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Shruti Chowdhury
#স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক 
#কলমসাথী

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
my feelings.
Whenever I go
Wherever I go
I carry my feelings. 
Sometime its heavy
Sometime its funny. 
Its the best companion 
I ever had. 
Its the only companion 
That never cheated...
 I'm too attached to my typewriter and cannot not write a poem a day. #tooattachedto #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification