Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Soulless Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Soulless Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about soulless meaning in hindi, soulless meaning in english, soulless meaning in marathi, soulless friends lyrics, soulless meaning,

• 13 Followers
  • 29 Stories

Sh@kila Niy@z

Sonam Verma"@siya"

जो भी मिला मुझे.. जीवन में... 
एक टुकड़ा.. 
 हर बार ही...
ले गया... वो
रूह से छीनकर...
फ़िर रफ़्ता- रफ़्ता... 
कुछ यूं हुआ.. 
रूह टुकड़ों में बंट कर..
ढोने लगी मुर्दे जिस्म को .... ॥

©Sonam Verma #Sa#JourneyOfLife#Soulless#ripsoul

Monika Monu

You,
Like you're a part of me
And I'm a part of you.

Without you I'm nothing,
But a soulless body
In this tragic world

Just living without a purpose #yopowrimo #yqbaba #soulless #sleeplessnights #tooattachedto #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Swapnil Moon

He's eyes were sick,
Sick in search of her,
He saw her,
Found in some 
soul-less body. #yqbaba #yqquotes #sick #love #heartless #soulless

Abid

#16wordpoem 16 worded poem.. The soul lives for eternity.. Death doesn't harm it.. It gets freed from the cages of flesh, blood and bones to live a life of eternity either in Hell or Heaven.. There is no such thing as a second life..if The Creator would have given us second or third lives.. He wouldn't have judged us according to our karma.. A man would obtain a loan in the first life and pay it in the second.. (ha ha ha.. Joking) So. Take hold of your lives cos you live only once.. yqb #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqquotes #existence #Soulless #yqlifetruth

read more
Every soul wrapped in flesh,
Has to undergo life's test, 
And dies finally; to start afresh.  #16wordpoem   
16 worded poem.. 
The soul lives for eternity.. Death doesn't harm it.. It gets freed from the cages of flesh, blood and bones to live a life of eternity either in Hell or Heaven.. 
There is no such thing as a second life..if The Creator would have given us second or third lives.. He wouldn't have judged us according to our karma.. A man would obtain a loan in the first life and pay it in the second.. (ha ha ha.. Joking) 
So. Take hold of your lives cos you live only once.. 
 #yqb

Kar T

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #isleeppeacefully #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #kartunes #heartbroken #shayarilover #Heartless #coldheart #Soulless

read more
after I have made peace with 
the pieces of my broken heart. Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #isleeppeacefully #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

#kartunes #heartbroken #shayarilover #heartless #coldheart #soulless

iamlookaking

Abdullah Ansari

For a city #Quote

read more
A soulless city creates 
soulless people For a city

Pooja Dixit/P.fidato

@poojadixit/p.fidato #love #pyar #life #zindagi #kimat #aukat #broken #brokenheart #soulless #fake

Abinayasundari Ravi

All I can see is watch you watch her like she's yours;I know I can never be her,I know you can't be like how you are to her to anyone.I know she's your only priority.I know you are not mine but all i can do is wait and love you the way I always do.
-phoenix #beingalone#soulless#agonyofbeinghalfloved
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification