Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pnpobjectify Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pnpobjectify Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about key officials of pnp, alberta pnp draw 2020, bc pnp online, saskatchewan pnp latest draw, bc pnp guide,

• 5 Followers
  • 43 Stories

marmalade ツ

Some stories! Our hashtag: #emma_scar Font: Hello Boomerang Font Size: 14 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #pennpopcorn #pairagraph #pnpobjectify

read more
Do you know what it is to have ears -
& still not able to hear the lies? Some stories! 

Our hashtag: #emma_scar 
Font: Hello Boomerang 
Font Size: 14

marmalade ツ

Pillow and Blanket Our hashtag: #emma_scar Font: Chewy Font Size: 15 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #pennpopcorn #pairagraph #pnpobjectify

read more
I don't have enough light to protect you from dark but hide.  Pillow and Blanket

Font: Chewy
Font Size: 15

marmalade ツ

Got the pun here? 😅 Shoes and Socks 🤭 Our hashtag: #emma_scar Font: Crimson Italic Font Size: 13 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #pennpopcorn #pairagraph #pnpobjectify

read more
Gripping you, I realise that we both are nothing without a pair.  Got the pun here? 😅

Shoes and Socks 🤭

Font: Crimson Italic 
Font Size: 13

marmalade ツ

Map and Colour! Our hashtag: #emma_scar Font: Crimson Italic Font Size: 15 #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbabaquotes #pennpopcorn #pairagraph #pnpobjectify

read more
I'm the one uniting the parts of grief.  Map and Colour! 

Font: Crimson Italic 
Font Size: 15

marmalade ツ

Books and Age. Bookmarks and Memories. Our hashtag: #emma_scar Font: Lora Regular Font Size: 7 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #pennpopcorn #pairagraph #pnpobjectify

read more
I lie forgotten in the prison of pages,
for the guilt of incompleting the book.  Books and Age. 
Bookmarks and Memories. 

Font: Lora Regular  
Font Size: 7

marmalade ツ

Food and Water. There own world in some worlds. Our hashtag: #emma_scar Font: Mystery Quest Font Size: 13 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #pennpopcorn #pairagraph #pnpobjectify

read more
A bite of mine which you may throw off,
is the dinner of some souls.  Food and Water. There own world in some worlds. 

Font: Mystery Quest

marmalade ツ

Mask and Sanitizer. Our hashtag: #emma_scar Font: Angelina Font Size: 22 #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbabaquotes #pennpopcorn #pairagraph #pnpobjectify

read more
One drop of mine - drop of life for thee.  Mask and Sanitizer. 

Font: Angelina 
Font Size: 22

marmalade ツ

Diary and Calendar ❤️ Our hashtag : #emma_scar Font : Great Vibes Size : 12 #pennpopcorn #pnpobjectify #pairagraph

read more
I hold secrets which your dates
wish to hide.  Diary and Calendar ❤️

Our hashtag : #emma_scar

Font : Great Vibes
Size : 12

#pennpopcorn #pnpobjectify #pairagraph

marmalade ツ

Moon and Star 💜 Our hashtag : #emma_scar Font : Satisfy Regular Size : 8 #yqbaba #pennpopcorn #pnpobjectify #pairagraph

read more
I'm not your father,
yet our shine resembles
more than our scars.  Moon and Star 💜

Our hashtag : #emma_scar

Font : Satisfy Regular
Size : 8

#yqbaba #pennpopcorn #pnpobjectify #pairagraph

marmalade ツ

Wardrobe and Clothes Our hashtag: #emma_scar Font: Hello Boomerang Font Size: 13 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #pennpopcorn #pairagraph #pnpobjectify

read more
I'm not piling but myself, becoming one with a year called century.  Wardrobe and Clothes

Font: Hello Boomerang 
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification