Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pennpopcorn Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pennpopcorn Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about william penn life insurance 90, best vape pen for dry herb and wax 30, william penn quotes, dry herb and wax vaporizer pen 50, pen right click not working,

• 428 Followers
  • 6895 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Rahul Sharma

नमस्ते लेखकों । कोलाब करे Pen n Popcorn के साथ और अपने शब्द जोड़कर इस बैकग्राउंड को सजाए। #pnpbandhan #pnphindi #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #yqdidi #pnp020820 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
परवाह भी है,  तंज भी हैं,  प्यार भी तकरार भी 
कैसा ये बंधन है जो बंध कर भी रस्ते खोल दे 
 नमस्ते लेखकों ।
कोलाब करे Pen n Popcorn के साथ और अपने शब्द जोड़कर इस बैकग्राउंड को सजाए।

#pnpbandhan #pnphindi #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #yqdidi #pnp020820  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

Rahul Sharma

Bonjour Worddicts! As you all know our "The Combo Contest" is going on, we're presenting our 5th Challenge! Challenge: Write a story on the topic mentioned in the background. That's it! 🤘🏼 •Use this BG only °You can extend in caption #yqbaba #poemtime #endpoem #pennpopcorn #100poemsfor100days #worddict_club #Thecombocontest #yqnebanadijodi

read more
Just in order to empty my heart 
from the unending frustrations of life.
I joined yourquote 
Just to write myquotes.
In the process i met
Some wonderful people i really bet.
They improved my writing
My passion my skills
And growing with them surely grills.
With this jodi i wrote and amend
Its just the beginning not the end Bonjour Worddicts!

As you all know our "The Combo Contest" is going on, we're presenting our 5th Challenge!

Challenge: Write a story on the topic mentioned in the background. That's it! 🤘🏼

•Use this BG only
°You can extend in caption

Rahul Sharma

Bonjour Worddicts! As you all know our "The Combo Contest" is going on, we're presenting our 4th Challenge! Challenge: We hope all of you know what puns are, that's what you've to do, you've to make puns on different brands! Example: #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #pennpopcorn #worddiction #worddicts #worddict_club #Thecombocontest #funwithpuns

read more
What is that makes your name big 
but is like naming Rajni?

Rajni ganda (Rajnigandha)
Naam bada. Bonjour Worddicts!

As you all know our "The Combo Contest" is going on, we're presenting our 4th Challenge!

Challenge:
We hope all of you know what puns are, that's what you've to do, you've to make puns on different brands!

Example:

Rahul Sharma

Bonjour Worddicts! This is challenge 3 of "the combo contest". It is the "No No poem". The rule is simple: Just write lines with no__________ no___________. Those blanks can be filled with related words that make sense when read. Make it humurous and have fun! No collab no contest. We would say.😛 hope we are clear. 😌 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #YQMeme #pennpopcorn #worddict_club #Thecombocontest #nonopoem

read more
No laughter No life
No hatred No strife
No heart No compassion 
No creativity No fashion Bonjour Worddicts!

This is challenge 3 of "the combo contest". It is the "No No poem". The rule is simple: 
Just write lines with no__________ no___________. Those blanks can be filled with  related words that make sense when read. Make it humurous and have fun! 

No collab no contest. We would say.😛

hope we are clear. 😌

Rahul Sharma

Bonjour Worddicts ! This is challenge 2 of "the combo contest". It is the "Meandering poem". The rule is simple: Just write a poem with 1st line right to left(reverse order when read)and 2nd line left to write(normal order). So, this pattern will follow till the end alternately. Minimum 3 lines and max no limit. Example: like feels it friends without a parched field with no flowers world mean a of disasters the to left #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #FriendshipDay #pennpopcorn #worddict_club #Thecombocontest #meanderingpoem

read more
Flowers are friends
In the garden of life
Cheat they never
If you choose them wise Bonjour Worddicts !

This is challenge 2 of "the combo contest". It is the "Meandering poem". The rule is simple: Just write a poem with 1st line right to left(reverse order when read)and 2nd line left to write(normal order). So, this pattern will follow till the end alternately. Minimum 3 lines and max no limit.

Example:
like feels it friends without
a parched field with no flowers
world mean a of disasters the to left

Rahul Sharma

Reliance and Love, when turned above
And asked God for a vacation.
God nodded yes but suddenly felt 
That it will affect my creation.

In the next moment, friendship was born
With a smile as young wise relation
Both reliance and love like peace and dove
Blessed friendship with acclimation. Jack and Jill went up the hill

#friendshiprhyme #thecombocontest #pennpopcorn #worddict_club 
#friendship #100poemsfor100days #yqbaba #friendshipday

Rahul Sharma

Hello Writers, Collab with Pen n Popcorn and let's be grateful to the pen. #pnpgrateful #gratefulpen #Collab #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp300720 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The pen which is earned.
Earned in the steps.
Steps from  slate and chalk.
Chalk replaced by pencil.
Pencil by pen.
Pen still has a long story in my life.
In my life pen and chalk again came together.
Together we have a life.
 Hello Writers,
Collab with Pen n Popcorn and let's be grateful to the pen.

#pnpgrateful #gratefulpen #collab #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp300720  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Rahul Sharma

~ Open for all #Collab ~ To the participants: 📢What is tail headed poem? You have to write each line starting with the last word of previous line. All lines should be different "sentences" Ex: Your heart feels home. Home has walls. #YourQuoteAndMine #poemtime #yqaestheticthoughts #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnptailheadedpoem

read more
How can you refuse?
Refuse to help, the one you can.
Can you really grow?
Grow with this emptiness, to a man.
 ~ Open for all #collab ~

To the participants:
📢What is tail headed poem? You have to write each line starting with the last word of previous line. All lines should be different "sentences"

Ex: 
Your heart feels home.
Home has walls.

Uvarani jaganathan

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this soothing background ❤️🍿 #pnppicprompt #pnpimok_bg #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #yqdidi #pnp030821 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
The answer of a depressed one for every question Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this soothing background ❤️🍿

#pnppicprompt #pnpimok_bg #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #yqdidi #pnp030821  #YourQuoteAndMine

Uvarani jaganathan

Hey Writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and talk about madness in love💕🍿 #pnpmadnessinlove #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp120421 #yqbaba #yqdidi love #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
Days of waiting feels like hours
Hours of waiting feels like minutes
Minutes of waiting feels like seconds...
 Hey Writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and talk about madness in love💕🍿

#pnpmadnessinlove #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp120421 #yqbaba #yqdidi #love   #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification