Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sicksteen Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sicksteen Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love sick quotes, alone and sick quotes, your secrets keep you sick, is feeling sick, sad sick quotes,

• 1 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Ramona Singh

it's three in the morning. my stomach burns as if my blood is mercury. once again i'm crying for my glory. not glory, but is this what love is? that's it? i feel invisible. do you see me crawl behind your back as i embrace you from behind but you don't reciprocate it? you're on your phone. do you see me when i massage your feet and you instantly fall asleep? why am i doing this to myself? is it just because i'm smaller than you but big enough that you think i don't need you? it makes me bitter. #r_untitled #nixteen #sicksteen

read more
     it's three in the morning. my stomach burns as if my blood is mercury. once again i'm crying for my glory. not glory, but is this what love is? that's it? i feel invisible. do you see me crawl behind your back as i embrace you from behind but you don't reciprocate it? you're on your phone. do you see me when i massage your feet and you instantly fall asleep? why am i doing this to myself? is it just because i'm smaller than you but big enough that you think i don't need you? it makes me bitter.

Ramona Singh

"the future," i sighed. the Future. stop holding my shoulders stop i look down at her sleeping body. the Future. i hear the hooves of your demons crushing our skulls. the Future. "you won't care if i die, will you, you monster" i spit it out. you shake your head. i don't want to cry, i don't want to cry again because of you. for the first time, you're something so ugly and hateable and. so big and bold and blind. where were you when i fell today? you were in front of me. why didn't you pick me u #nixteen #thevioletdaffodil #sicksteen

read more
         future

"the future," i sighed. the Future. stop holding my shoulders stop i look down at her sleeping body. the Future. i hear the hooves of your demons crushing our skulls. the Future.
"you won't care if i die, will you, you monster"
i spit it out. you shake your head. i don't want to cry, i don't want to cry again because of you. for the first time, you're something so ugly and hateable and. so big and bold and blind. where were you when i fell today? you were in front of me. why didn't you pick me u

Ramona Singh

Nausea #sicksteen

read more
let me not live through to morning Nausea

#sicksteen

Ramona Singh

TW / It is summer. I am warm. / #fifteen_ramona #nixteen #sicksteen #ramonasfavourites 535

read more
Of course, of course, tranquilized traumatized ostracized chicken eyes
That one goddamn picture. June took your eyes away like a potato peeler.
Get naked and get americanized all of your glittery golden shit you go about. Daffodils here daffodils there why don't you eat them up bitch. Hoarding up locking up hiding this, hiding that, well, why don't you hide your face, why don't you go follow thinspo and get limbs half your original size? 26. 26. Half will be 13. Yeah? Then you will be taken by the wind like a bony kite, kids will point to your skin, your hide, all blue and thin and infested with cellulite

And will that be all you ever wanted?
 TW

/ It is summer. I am warm. /

#fifteen_ramona #nixteen #sicksteen #ramonasfavourites 

Ramona Singh

but after a while, everyone stopped listening #nixteen #sicksteen

Ramona Singh

i will be using this space for myself and my mind now #nixteen #sicksteen

read more
why did u do it why did you do it am i supposed to be sorry am i listening how much did i pay at the petrol station i couldn't stop fogging my glasses did i fall down too why did you do it why did you do it the helmet broke but all i was scared of was going home i'm sorry the helmet broke i'm sorry you'll have to get my head fixed i'm sorry please shut the alarm up  i will be using this space for myself and my mind now 

#nixteen #sicksteen

Ramona Singh

[Trigger Warning] __________________ i am thinning i suppose or i'd like to. the thumbles haven't been found since december 2020 and all the writers are asking. #r_ownbgs #nixteen #sicksteen

read more
newer? [Trigger Warning]

i am thinning i suppose
or i'd like to.
the thumbles haven't been found since december 2020
and all the writers are asking.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification