Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dndnightinspiration Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dndnightinspiration Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about good night hubby i love you, good night images with love, good night to my love, good night my love, love shayri good night sms 0,

• 99 Followers
  • 168 Stories

Eva Paul

Moon listens to the sky full of stars and all that it has to say when the weather isn't cold and stars come out to play Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and share your thoughts on #moonlistensto #yqbaba #nightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine #dndnightmusings #collabwithdnd #dndnightinspiration #dndmoonlistensto

read more
Earth, what she sings
the melodies...again and again
what she brings... Moon listens to
the sky full of stars
and all that it has to say
when the weather isn't cold
and stars come out to play

Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and share your thoughts on #moonlistensto

Haseena Dudekula

When life goes out of focus, sit yourself down, draw yourself at the center of your being and feel the energy that lies within. Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and tell us what you should or shouldn't do when life goes out of focus. #collabwithdnd #dndoutoffocus #musingtime #dndnightinspiration #yqdnd #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
it's time to redraw plans and 
rethink strategies .  When life goes out of focus, sit yourself down, draw yourself at the center of your being and feel the energy that lies within.

Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and tell us what you should or shouldn't do when life goes out of focus.

#collabwithdnd #dndoutoffocus #musingtime #dndnightinspiration #yqdnd #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Good Morning Writers! Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and share your fresh thoughts with us in this bg. #dndnightinspiration #dndmornings #dndbgprompt #yqbaba #yqdnd #dndspeakwrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

read more
driving away the night that has settled in us whilst we slept embracing the darkness outside and opening our eyes to the light that dawn kisses us with, unfailingly every morn.  Good Morning Writers! 

Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and share your fresh thoughts with us in this bg.

#dndnightinspiration #dndmornings #dndbgprompt #yqbaba #yqdnd #dndspeakwrite  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and share your thoughts on #dndthestreetisquiet. #collabwithdnd #dndnightmusings #dndnightinspiration #yqdnd #yqbaba #nightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

read more
But the silence is eerie
Maybe the blanket of darkness covers something sinister
Maybe the night is howling with some unfathomable pain
Maybe the collective consciousness of the darkness within people has been nudged awake and is silently walking the streets, or
Maybe my overactive imagination is at work, reacting negatively to night, to the quiet
I have finally decided to surrender to the darkness and wear its quiet 
I only hope it doesn't wear me out
Maybe it'll work out alright
Maybe, I'll merge quietly with the night waiting for some street light to appear and wish away the darkness of my night..
 Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and share your thoughts on #dndthestreetisquiet.

#collabwithdnd  #dndnightmusings #dndnightinspiration #yqdnd #yqbaba #nightthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and share your thoughts on #dndintheabsenceoflight. #collabwithdnd #dndnightmusings #dndnightinspiration #yqdnd #yqbaba #nightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

read more
I see more, I look for more
My eyes shine bright
the night is my ally
It resides within me
It accompanies me 
during the day
'Your eyes are so bright', 
people say
'It's the night,' I say, it 
makes my eyes shine 
and I effectively tackle 
another day. In the
absence of light, I see
the presence of a day. Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and share your thoughts on #dndintheabsenceoflight.

#collabwithdnd  #dndnightmusings #dndnightinspiration #yqdnd #yqbaba #nightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

1 2 3 4 5 Once I got into a fight 6 7 8 9 saw me n took immediate flight Before I could even say 10, what in heaven! Nothing makes any sense 11 12 13 14 refused to be together in a sentence I ran to 15 , wanted it to intervene 16 17 18 19 #yqbaba #nightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdnd #dndnightmusings #collabwithdnd #dndnightinspiration #dndonceigotintoafight

read more
Oh my! What a fight!

Witness it in the caption..

1 2 3 4 5
Once I got into a fight
6 7 8 9 saw me n took immediate flight
Before I could even say 10, what in heaven! Nothing makes any sense
11 12 13 14 
refused to be together in a sentence
I ran to 15 , wanted it to intervene
16 17 18 19

Chitra Iyer

I ain't a good writer I don't write pretty things my notebook isn't a happy place for words to breathe in I often ask them out for a ride in the night and then leave them running all places #yqbaba #nightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdnd #dndnightmusings #collabwithdnd #dndnightinspiration #dndiamnotagoodwriter

read more
How could I be?
Words refuse to walk with me
They run away and their footsteps release me
Nouns and adjectives have a spat
Adverbs just refuse to kiss verbs, whilst
Similes and metaphors engage in a massive fight
I ain't a good writer
Words stubbornly refuse to be given life
Whatever I write, they promptly unwrite.. I ain't a good writer
I don't write pretty things
my notebook isn't a happy place
for words to breathe in
I often ask them out
for a ride in the night
and then leave them
running all places

Chitra Iyer

Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and share your thoughts with us on #dndwhenyoubefrienddarkness. 💫 #yqdnd #yqbaba #collabwithdnd #dndnightinspiration #nightthoughts #dndnightmusings #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

read more
Night becomes your ally and the stars twinkle within releasing the darkness that you are wont to hold.
When you befriend darkness,
you can become the moon in the sky of your life, night after night and shed your light on the darkness present in others. Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and share your thoughts with us on #dndwhenyoubefrienddarkness. 💫

#yqdnd #yqbaba #collabwithdnd #dndnightinspiration #nightthoughts #dndnightmusings    #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Night is a home where lives an old bald man away from the cacophony of life. He's a loner who's fond of stars that he has planted in his garden called sky. Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and share your thoughts on #nightisahome #yqbaba #nightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine #dndnightmusings #collabwithdnd #dndnightinspiration #dndnightisahome

read more
that wears the veil of darkness
to let the stars on the face 
of it's sky twinkle with delight
and enable the moon to reveal
it's serenity whilst casting on 
earthlings it's soothing light..
 Night is a home
where lives an old bald man
away from the cacophony of life.
He's a loner who's fond of stars 
that he has planted in his garden 
called sky.

Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and share your thoughts on #nightisahome

Chitra Iyer

If stars had wings they'd fly to faraway lands to cold, cramped houses that are devoid of lights Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and share your thoughts on #ifstarshadwings #collabwithdnd #dndifstarshadwings #dndnightmusings #dndnightinspiration yqdnd #yqbaba #nightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
They would definitely not hesitate to fly into my eyes and bring back it's twinkle..

If stars had wings
they'd fly to faraway lands
to cold, cramped houses
that are devoid of lights

Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and share your thoughts on #ifstarshadwings

#collabwithdnd #dndifstarshadwings #dndnightmusings #dndnightinspiration yqdnd #yqbaba #nightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification