Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dndoutoffocus Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dndoutoffocus Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dnd quotes images, dnd exam time status, nature languages dnd, dnd status, dnd whatsapp status,

• 27 Followers
  • 27 Stories

Haseena Dudekula

When life goes out of focus, sit yourself down, draw yourself at the center of your being and feel the energy that lies within. Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and tell us what you should or shouldn't do when life goes out of focus. #collabwithdnd #dndoutoffocus #musingtime #dndnightinspiration #yqdnd #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
it's time to redraw plans and 
rethink strategies .  When life goes out of focus, sit yourself down, draw yourself at the center of your being and feel the energy that lies within.

Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and tell us what you should or shouldn't do when life goes out of focus.

#collabwithdnd #dndoutoffocus #musingtime #dndnightinspiration #yqdnd #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Osho Jain

When life goes out of focus, sit yourself down, draw yourself at the center of your being and feel the energy that lies within. Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and tell us what you should or shouldn't do when life goes out of focus. #collabwithdnd #dndoutoffocus #musingtime #dndnightinspiration #yqdnd #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Currently my stream of life is not flowing in its direction that it should,
Focus I have removed from my life this time,
I know it is really wrong...
But this time doing wrong is really right.
This time , I don't want discipline to disturb my romance with self estimation , self analysis... actually khud ko time dena chahti Hu, 
Thaharna chahti Hu, 
Himalaya ke ser karne jana chahti Hu,
Sab kuch akele karna chahti Hu...
Akele...
Me aur bas sirf me...
I want to explore everything alone...
Chandigarh se Himachal, Uttarakhand paas hai...
Karti hu jaldi plan🌻🌚
I want to visit devprayag🌻
 When life goes out of focus, sit yourself down, draw yourself at the center of your being and feel the energy that lies within.

Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and tell us what you should or shouldn't do when life goes out of focus.

#collabwithdnd #dndoutoffocus #musingtime #dndnightinspiration #yqdnd #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more

The other day I found all around me
Life at sixes and sevens
Life seemed to have gone out of focus
I sat sipping my tea and it was then that it occurred, that the healing had already begun.. The disorder must have seeped in long time back, but being miniscule, it wasn't observed.. Now that it was tangible, it wld get rectified, life wld be back in shape.. The discovery of the lost focus was the first step to recovery..  When life goes out of focus, sit yourself down, draw yourself at the center of your being and feel the energy that lies within.

Gayathri

When life goes out of focus, sit yourself down, draw yourself at the center of your being and feel the energy that lies within. Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and tell us what you should or shouldn't do when life goes out of focus. #collabwithdnd #dndoutoffocus #musingtime #dndnightinspiration #yqdnd #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdidi Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
We should align it
According to our requirement 
By increasing our ability to focus
While distracting ourselves smoothly
From the problem 
And working on it  When life goes out of focus, sit yourself down, draw yourself at the center of your being and feel the energy that lies within.

#collabwithdnd #dndoutoffocus #musingtime #dndnightinspiration #yqdnd #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdidi

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
I sleep, and dream till the reality hurts to bring back the focus on life...  When life goes out of focus, sit yourself down, draw yourself at the center of your being and feel the energy that lies within.

Neha

read more
Stop trying to zoom in further..
Get a new angle!!
 When life goes out of focus, sit yourself down, draw yourself at the center of your being and feel the energy that lies within.

Abhijeet Singh Yadav

read more
When life gets out of focus,
Goes astray in many places.
Sometimes falls in love,
Sometimes he gets caught in a drug trap.
Forget your purpose,
He makes life hell. When life goes out of focus, sit yourself down, draw yourself at the center of your being and feel the energy that lies within.

Jyothi Jantz

read more
Just relax and think about 
How to get back to the real world 
And correct the mistakes made 
With a postivity within yourself 
Get new ideas to challenge yourself 
Into accepting all the flaws of ourselves  When life goes out of focus, sit yourself down, draw yourself at the center of your being and feel the energy that lies within.

Chidanand Mayachari

When life goes out of focus, sit yourself down, draw yourself at the center of your being and feel the energy that lies within. Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and tell us what you should or shouldn't do when life goes out of focus. #csmayachari #collabwithdnd #dndoutoffocus #musingtime #dndnightinspiration #yqdnd #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
we struggle to maintain growth. 
Life is the name of persistence 
flow like river. When life goes out of focus, sit yourself down, draw yourself at the center of your being and feel the energy that lies within.

#csmayachari 

Pratik Dasgupta

read more
It seems perfect! When life goes out of focus, sit yourself down, draw yourself at the center of your being and feel the energy that lies within.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification