Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best whatmakesagoodbook Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best whatmakesagoodbook Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about macka b wha me eat, wha wha kya baat hai 390, wha wha kya baat hai, cafe wha open mic, wha,

• 21 Followers
  • 22 Stories

Dr.J.Kavitha

Reposting yesterday's fun challenge as a #rapidfire. Write your take in case you haven't so far. #whatmakesagoodbook #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A book that conveys good things in a simple, understandable and interesting manner with no mistakes in spelling and grammar. It should not infuse ideas of the author instead it should make the reader think in his own.  Reposting yesterday's fun challenge as a #rapidfire. Write your take in case you haven't so far. #whatmakesagoodbook  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Quote.Of .My.Thought

Reposting yesterday's fun challenge as a #rapidfire. Write your take in case you haven't so far. #whatmakesagoodbook #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Inspiring Thoughts ✌️🦋 Reposting yesterday's fun challenge as a #rapidfire. Write your take in case you haven't so far. #whatmakesagoodbook  #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana

read more
The truth in a tale!  Reposting yesterday's fun challenge as a #rapidfire. Write your take in case you haven't so far. #whatmakesagoodbook  #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
Write from the heart, though mind
may disagree. Reposting yesterday's fun challenge as a #rapidfire. Write your take in case you haven't so far. #whatmakesagoodbook  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ritz

For me, books of Savi Sharma, Preeti Shenoy, Ajay K Pandey and Ashish Bagrecha are great books. You must read them especially 1. All 4 books of Savi Sharma (Everyone Has A Story part 1 & 2, This Is Not Your Story and Stories We Never Tell) 2. 'Dear Stranger, I Know How You Feel' by Ashish Bagrecha 3. Rule Breakers and The Secret Wish List by Preeti Shenoy 4. Her Last Wish and An Unexpected Gift by Ajay K Pandey 5. Alchemist by Paulo Coelho Which books have been good/great for you? Tell me in co #YourQuoteAndMine #rapidfire #whatmakesagoodbook #thoughtsofritz

read more
when you can relate to the characters of the book,
where you can feel what the characters feel,
the book which keeps you hooked to it,
the book which makes you better version of yourself,
the book which helps or improve you in any context,
is a good book. For me, books of Savi Sharma, Preeti Shenoy, Ajay K Pandey and Ashish Bagrecha are great books. You must read them especially
1. All 4 books of Savi Sharma (Everyone Has A Story part 1 & 2, This Is Not Your Story and Stories We Never Tell)
2. 'Dear Stranger, I Know How You Feel' by Ashish Bagrecha
3. Rule Breakers and The Secret Wish List by Preeti Shenoy
4. Her Last Wish and An Unexpected Gift by Ajay K Pandey
5. Alchemist by Paulo Coelho

Which books have been good/great for you? Tell me in co

sehar

Reposting yesterday's fun challenge as a #rapidfire. Write your take in case you haven't so far. #whatmakesagoodbook #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #muse #musings #yqthoughts

read more
is emotions not words.

If the reader can understand and relate to emotions , you create then the book is ultimate destination.

Reposting yesterday's fun challenge as a #rapidfire. Write your take in case you haven't so far. #whatmakesagoodbook  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #muse #musings #yqthoughts

Garima Mahnot Jain

Reposting yesterday's fun challenge as a #rapidfire. Write your take in case you haven't so far. #whatmakesagoodbook #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366dayschallengesp Day 16

read more
         The words to
communicate with the Readers
(शब्दों का पाठकों से बात करना सही मायने में एक अच्छी किताब होना है) Reposting yesterday's fun challenge as a #rapidfire. Write your take in case you haven't so far. #whatmakesagoodbook  #YourQuoteAndMine
#366dayschallengesp Day 16

Shivam Aggarwal

read more
The writer and the bond between his/her fictional characters! Reposting yesterday's fun challenge as a #rapidfire. Write your take in case you haven't so far. #whatmakesagoodbook  #YourQuoteAndMine

भाग्य श्री बैरागी

read more
                                            ??
Best words makes a book good... Reposting yesterday's fun challenge as a #rapidfire. Write your take in case you haven't so far. #whatmakesagoodbook  #YourQuoteAndMine

Bhavya Mehta

Reposting yesterday's fun challenge as a #rapidfire. Write your take in case you haven't so far. #whatmakesagoodbook #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqlove

read more
Is a foul play of the words
To take you to the 
Fascinating journey...!! Reposting yesterday's fun challenge as a #rapidfire. Write your take in case you haven't so far. #whatmakesagoodbook  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqlove
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification