Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best muse Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best muse Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about muse and co fine art, muse of my life, muse quotes, muse of epic poetry in greek mythology, muse of epic poetry,

• 136 Followers
  • 459 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Spn Lohra

🐈 बिल्ली ने पी रखी या 🐁चुहें ने आप बताओ 🤔...😁🤪 #Funny #CAT #muse Comedy #treanding #New #today #2024_#SpnLohra #कॉमेडी

read more
mute video

indefinite_mirage

Sing for me. #ManKeUjaale #muse #sing #Love #desert #Oasis #Barren #poem #New Poetry UnHeardकवि Bibhuprasad Biswal:Aesthete Bhagyashree Jena

read more
mute video

Sonia Terra

mute video

The Tatwa Girl

mute video

pragun

#Missing #muse love #Poetry

read more
mute video

Sonia Terra

mute video

Sanchali Desai

When beginnings end without a middle I become suspicious I fill the gap with questions until it overflows with answers I feel complete when beginnings shakes hands with the endings The middle is the touch. #Collab #napowrimo22 #beginmiddleend #yqmuse #yqmuses #Muses #muse #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
 I fill the gaps with uncertainty of what if 
 When beginnings end without a middle
I become suspicious
I fill the gap with questions
until it overflows with answers
I feel complete when beginnings shakes hands with the endings
The middle is the touch. 

#collab #napowrimo22 #beginmiddleend #yqmuse #yqmuses #muses #muse #YourQuoteAndMine

Uvarani jaganathan

What, where, when, why, how, who is home to you? #Homeisaword #yqmuse #muse #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse

read more
The final destination for a tiring day...  What, where, when, why, how, who is home to you? 

#Homeisaword #yqmuse #muse #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Muse

Monisha Biswas

After a long period of time,
It's a splendid afternoon.
Sitting on balcony,
Hearing Rabindra sanget,
Holding a cup of coffee,
Going down the memory lane.. #muse #yqbaba #yqlife #yqlovebalcony #yqpoetry

Arshi Dokadia

I rarely write in first person. But I think every once in a while it's good to indulge in a bit of narcissism. Why should I change my words when you find it hard to just grab a dictionary? Or just Google the term? #yqbaba #muse

read more
I wondered once, should I
dumb down my thoughts
so you can understand
the depth between the lines?

Then I concluded it's better
if I just change my muse. 

I rarely write in first person. But I think every once in a while it's good to indulge in a bit of narcissism.

Why should I change my words when you find it hard to just grab a dictionary? Or just Google the term?
#yqbaba #muse
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification