Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best millionemotions Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best millionemotions Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about a million ways to die in the west, grist to the mill, muraden mil rahi hai naat lyrics, muradein mil rahi hai, 1 crore to million,

• 3 Followers
  • 18 Stories

chemical man

Aamir Qais AnZar

विचार-विमर्श की प्रक्रिया जारी रहनी चाहिए। #gyanoftheday #millionemotions #EnlightenAQUA #LekhanKalaa #thought2quote #लेखनज्ञान #विचारधारा #WritingAboutWriting

read more
Writing on writing is like million of
thoughts are together; fighting.

लेखन पर विचार ऐसा है जैसे 
लाखों विचार आपस में लड़ रहे हों। विचार-विमर्श की प्रक्रिया जारी रहनी चाहिए।
#GyanOftheDay #MillionEmotions #EnlightenAQUA #LekhanKalaa #Thought2quote #लेखनज्ञान #विचारधारा #WritingAboutWriting

Unavailable A

Mrng... 🌸 & click 📷 There're sm roads where we become happy 😍😁 just by passing through, while they r'nt our destination. Perhaps I'm the only one ☝here who likes the journey more than the destination... ❤ ❤ #yqbaba #myquote #FreshThoughts #pictureoftheday #clicksncanvas #MyCnC #newCnC #millionemotions

read more
     Mrng... 🌸

& click 📷

There're sm roads where we become happy 😍😁 just by passing through, while they r'nt our destination. Perhaps I'm the only one ☝here who likes the journey more than the destination... ❤

❤

Unavailable A

Mrng... 🌸 ❤ Gyaan - "u've to wake up one night to see 👀 a morning 🌄 " #yqbaba #yqdidi #FreshThoughts #pictureoftheday #clicksncanvas #MyCnC #newCnC #millionemotions

read more
     Mrng... 🌸

❤

Gyaan - 
"u've to wake  up one night to see 👀 a morning 🌄 "

Unavailable A

& mrng 🌸 Gyaan - Start making yourself so that one day ☀ with your success you will shine ✨so much that the next morning you can be seen shining ✨ in the sky instead of the sun ❤ #yqbaba #myquote #FreshThoughts #pictureoftheday #clicksncanvas #MyCnC #newCnC #millionemotions

read more
     & mrng 🌸

Gyaan - Start making yourself so that one day ☀ with your success  you will shine ✨so much that the next morning  you can be seen shining ✨ in the sky instead of the sun 

❤

Unavailable A

Mrng ... 🌸 ❤ & This one is dedicated to my beautiful sister 👭.. #MyCnC #clicksncanvas #pictureoftheday #yqbaba #yqdidi #FreshThoughts #yqdiary #millionemotions

read more
     Mrng ... 🌸

❤
&
This one is dedicated to my beautiful sister 👭..  
#myCnC
#clicksncanvas 
#pictureoftheday

Unavailable A

& one more special 🦋 Close up ❤ Gyan - In our life, some people are like butterflies 🦋. Those people who keep our life colorful with their colors even in the midst of many problems of life... #yqbaba #yqdidi #FreshThoughts #pictureoftheday #clicksncanvas #MyCnC #newCnC #millionemotions

read more
     & one more special 🦋

Close up
❤

Gyan - In our life, some people are like butterflies 🦋. Those people who keep our life colorful  with their colors  even in the midst of many problems of life...

Unavailable A

Evening... 🌸

❤

Unavailable A

& The perfect one for me...🌸 Gyan - ki umar kitni bhi badi ho jaye pr agr bacche sa dil ho to ichhaye kabbi smjhota nhi krti... Har time jaruri nhi ki maturity ka outfit phna jaye... #yqbaba #yqdidi #FreshThoughts #pictureoftheday #clicksncanvas #MyCnC #newCnC #millionemotions

read more
     &
The perfect one for me...🌸

Gyan - ki umar kitni bhi badi ho jaye pr agr bacche sa dil ho to ichhaye kabbi smjhota nhi krti...

Har time jaruri nhi ki maturity ka outfit phna jaye...

Unavailable A

& mrng 🌸 🤭 Enjoy this one... ❤ Collab 🤝 Gyaan - : Our lyf is also like a train it means to move forward.. Many good and bad people come but some of them stay with us till the destination nd some leave but our only duty is to bring the train of lyf to the destination #yqbaba #yqdidi #FreshThoughts #pictureoftheday #clicksncanvas #MyCnC #newCnC #millionemotions

read more
     & mrng 🌸 
🤭
Enjoy this one... ❤

Collab 🤝

Gyaan - : Our lyf is also like a train  it means to move forward.. Many good and bad people come but some of them stay with us till the destination nd some leave but our only duty is to bring the train  of lyf to the destination
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification